Leh Ladakh Bike Tour
So this time let #travelmystereis make your visit this stunning destination which is a must visit for you.
What's Included?• All hotel, guesthouse and camping charges in Himachal and Ladakh,(Single, Twin, Double) room sharing basis as per above mention cost.
• 350cc Royal Enfields for riders.
• Tour Leader & Tour Guide.
• Luggage racks and bungee cords for strapping on soft luggage.
• Backup pickup Tempo or Balero pickup and mechanic.
• First aid kit and oxygen cylinder & Helmets.
• All Hotels with breakfast & dinner.
Destination CoveredManali, Kullu, Jispa, Ladakh, Sarchu, Khardung La, Pangong Range, Zanskar and Leh
Best SuitedBudget, Groups, Honeymoon, Luxury, Solo travellers
Manali-Kullu Test Drive
Arrive in Manali and complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. You are free until afternoon. Relax in your rooms. After savouring lunch, get ready for your motorbike tour. Start riding the meandering roads of the Kullu Valley with the Himalayas on one side and the roaring River Beas on the other. Do not lose yourself in admiring the stunning scenery as the roads are tricky. Enjoy the amazing and exciting experience. Back to the hotel.
Stay overnight in Manali
Day 2: Manali - Jispa (150 km)
On the 2nd day, leave your beds early. Get ready for an exciting day. Start your bike ride by driving on the stunning Rohtang Pass, positioned at an altitude of 3798 m. The excitement of driving on this pass lies in the fact that this is an extremely challenging road with hairpin bends. The weather conditions are most of the times uncertain too. You come across many tourists who have come here to enjoy snow activities. Drive via Lahaul valley, nestled amid snow-clad peaks. Arrival to Jispa is in the late evening. Savor mountain dinner comprising of hot momos and Thupka, a special traditional Himalayan soup, made from vegetables and meat.
Stay overnight in Jispa.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu (120 KM)
The day is going to be equally amazing. Start your bike journey to Sarchu, the next beautiful destination. As you drive past Jispa, you enter the Greater Himalayan landscape. Notice that size of the mountains has become bigger than the previous roads. Treat your eyes to the wonderful views as you are driving on Baralachha Pass (5000 m). Continue your ride till you reach Sarchu, a village that forms the borderline between Himachal and Kashmir. Arrive at the Sarchu camp. The rest of the day is for relaxing. Make sure that you consume a lot of fluids.
Night stay in camp.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh (215 Km)
The journey today is going to be a challenging as you are going to ride your bike via flatlands and entering mountainous range horizon. Keep driving on the world's highest mountain pass, Tanglang-La Pass (5300 m). As you cross the pass, you enter the mountainous roads of Leh. On the way visit the very popular monasteries of Leh- Thiksey and Shey, made on hilltops. On the borders of Changspa, check into a hotel. The evening is at leisure. Savor local delicacies and get an insight into the culture of Ladakh.
Day 5: Khardungla Pass (Leh)
On the 5th day of the tour, get onto your bike to visit the very popular Khardungla Pass. Lying at an altitude of 18360 feet above the sea level, it is one of the world's highest mountain passes. The afternoon is scheduled for sightseeing in Leh, housing a mixed population of Buddhists and Muslims. While driving at the central street, stop at any of the eating joints to enjoy finger-licking local dishes. Explore Leh on foot, visiting the Old Fort and the other attractions. Plan a memorable evening at any of the garden restaurants.
Day 6: Leh - Pangong Lake (149 Km)
The day is scheduled for visiting one of the most popular lakes in Leh, Pangong Lake. It is the largest brackish lake in Asia. The lake sprawls in India as well as China. Two-thirds area of the lake falls in China. The surroundings of the lake are breathtaking. The lake water is known to be changing colours during the day. Later, continue your drive and cross Chang La. Keep driving till the army checkpoint of Tangse. The journey ends here. Check-in at a resort.
Day 7: Pangong - Leh (149 Km)
After an early morning breakfast, start driving back to Leh. This is going to be your last day in Leh. Spend the day in exploring the wonderful attractions of Leh. Visit the symbol of peace, the white-coloured Shanti Stupa. Indulge in shopping at the local bazaars of Leh. Witness the beautiful views of the Zanskar range and the Indus Valley.
Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 8: Leh - Sarchu (215 Km)
Today, start driving back on the path from where you arrived in Leh. On the way, you drive past Pang and Sarchu. Sarchu is known to be the middle point of Manali and Leh. As you arrive in Sarchu, settle in the camps. The rest of the day is free.
Overnight stay in camps.
Day 9: Sarchu - Manali (215 Km)
On day 9 of the tour, start your bike through the plains of Sarchu. Till noon, you arrive at the Busalacchi plains. Now continue the comfortable journey through smooth rides up to the Lahaul ranges. Arrive at Rohtang pass on which you must drive carefully. In the night you get to Manali. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 10: Manali (Departure)
Today is the last of the bike tour. Depart for your home destinations.
• Check in and checkout time as per hotel policy.
• Base category rooms will be provided in every package category
• Meals Timing must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels. For any un-availed meals, we shall not be responsible.
• In Himachal you cannot match the facilities & services of Hotel to developed destinations. Hotels in Himachal are categorized based on location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e.; 1*, 2*, 3* and so on.
• No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation sightseeing tours or any other service due to Severe weather, ill health, Strike, Roadblocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
• Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
• Travel Mysteries do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & private property/s always are at the client's risk.
• Please note that the cost of extra usage of the vehicle (cars/coaches with the driver or bikes) is not included in the services and hence the extra usage of Vehicle after transfer or after sightseeing is not allowed.
• No discount will be provided after confirmation of the package.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.