What's Included?• Upon Arrival At Cochin Airport/Railway Station ,Meet & Greet With Our Representative.
• Transfer To Your Hotel From Airport/Railwaystation..
• 02night Accommodation At Munnar Hotel/Similar.
• 02night Accommodation At Thekkady Hotel/Similar.
• 01night Accommodation At Alleppy Houseboat/Similar.
• 02night Accommodation At Kovalom Hptel/Similar.
• Breakfast Complimentary At Hotel.
• Cochin Sightseen- The Dutch Palace And The Oldest European Church In India - The St. Francis Church,Cochin Port, Chines Fishing Net..
• Munnar Sightseeing – Munnar Hillstation,Eco-Point,Kundala Dam,Tea Garden..
• Thekkady Sightseeing- Periyar Tiger Reservation.
• Alleppy Houseboat On Backwater.
• Kovalam Beach Tour.
• Welcome Drink,Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner ,In Evening Tea & Snacks Complimentry Village Walk,Fruit Basket In The Room On Arrival,Chocolate Once During The Stay,A Glass Of Mocktail Once During The Stay,Free Pastry Once During The Stay At House Boat.
• All Sightseeing Tour In Ac Vehical With English Speaking Driver.
Destination CoveredKerala, Munnar, Thekkady, Alappuzha, Kochi and Kovalam
Arrival Cochin, Meet our tour coordinator. Transfer to Munnar. On Journey half day sightseeing of Cochin including Asia 's best preserve Synagogue, the Dutch Palace and the oldest European Church in India - the St. Francis Church where Vasco De Gama was originally buried. A leisurely walk through the Fort Cochin area which gives you a close look at the operation of the huge catileavered Chinese fishing nets etc. upon Arrival Check in Hotel of munnar Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Munnar (Hill Station)
Cochin - Munnar (Approx 3 hours drive / 130 k.m) Munnar a misty, lush green hill station up in the Annamalai range of Kerala, Munnar's tea gardens, some of the highest in the world, stretch up the sides of the hills and are interspersed with pockets of forest rich in wildlife On your holiday , enjoy the scenic beauty of Munnar with its marvelous waterfalls, lush tea gardens and high mountains with low flying clouds. This days sight seeing can including visit to Mattupetty for boating, Kundala dam, Eco-point, Top station, Indo-Swiss cattle farm etc.. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar
After Breakfast Transfer to The sprawling tea plantations and picturesque towns make Munnar a popular hill resort town in South India . After noon visit to Rajamala and Eravikulam National Park . Evening is optional to visit Pallivasal waterfalls and Blossom Park . Return to Hotel & over night stay.
Day 4: Munnar- Thekkady ( Wild life )
Aftre Breakfast Transfer to Thekkady, Drive through one of those most picturesque hill highways of kerala (110 kms / 3.5 hrs). Thekkady is set in the heart of the Cardamom and Pepper Hills of Kerala, This is otherwise the Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve. Periyar has one of the world's most fascinating Natural wildlife reserves noted for its geography, diverse Wild life sanctuary and later for a boating at the periyar lake. This wildlife offers you a rare opportunity to enjoy south India 's wildlife. Enjoy this boat safari on Periyar lake to view the varied wildlife of this region. Overnight at Thekkady hotel.
Day 5: Thekkady - Kumarakom ( Backwater )
After Breakfast You’ll transferred by road to Kumarakom (145 kms / 4 hrs), a charming village on the Vembanad Lake, enroute you will stop at the Kuttikanam hills just to take a spectacular view of the hills.. A land breathtakingly beautiful, peacefully serene and pristine, it offers a magical experience. Enjoy the water front and view the spectacular sunset.
Activities around your resort can include bird scantuary visit, swimming, fishing, village visit, farm visit, country boat cruise etc. Return To Your Hotel & Over night at Thekkady.
Day 6: Alleppy-Houseboat
After breakfast, transfer to Alleppy. The Kerala houseboats used to form an inseparable ingredient of the way of life in Kerala, this traditional boat is locally called as Kettuvallom. Check-in to the exclusive houseboat. Your private boat will be facilitated with bed rooms, bath rooms, living area, sun deck, dining and beautiful corridor. The boat will also have a Kitchen that prepares all your meals onboard. This full day cruise will include all your meals and an overnight stay on board. A Journey through the curving and winding Kerala backwaters in houseboats ( Kettuvallam / Boat House ) of Kerala is an experience of returning to nature. Full day cruise and over night stay on. Your houseboat
Day 7: Alleppy-Kovalam
After having your breakfast at the hotel Transfer to kovalam, Kovalam Is known As Paradise of South,All Day full Sightseeing tour of Kovalam Kovalam Means a grove of coconut tree.kovalam Has three beaches Separated by rock. In evening check in Hotel Rest & Night long stay will be at the hotel..
Day 8: Kovalam
After Breakfast At hotel Full Day Free For Your Own Activities…&over; night stay at hotel..
Day 9: Departure Day
After having breakfast Check out hotel And our Travel Assistance Drop to you At Airport /Railway Station for your Forward Journy/Way Back to home..
• Any Airfair/Train Fair
• Any Meals, Accommodation Or Services Not Mentioned In Cost Includes Entrance Fees To Amusement Parks ,Monuments & Boating Charges.
• Any Portage At Airports And Hotels, Tips, Insurance, Wine, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, And All Items Of Personal Nature.
• Any Services Not Specifically Mentioned In The Inclusions.
• Expenses Caused By Factors Beyond Our Control Like Rail And Flight Delays, Roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions , Political Disturbances Etc.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.