Cambodia With Bangkok & Pattaya
What's Included?1. 02 nights accommodation in 04 star base on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast @ SIEM REAP
2. 02 nights accommodation in 04 star base on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast @ Pattaya
3. 01 nights accommodation in 04 star base on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast @ Bangkok.
4. Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
5. Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
6. Local English Speaking Guide
7. Private boat trip at Tonle Sap Lake
8. .LOCAL Meals as mention on the programs
9. All entrance fee as mention in the itinerary
10. Meet and Greet at Bangkok airport and transfer to pattaya
11. Alcazar show with soft drink with transfer
12. Coral island tour in pattaya
13. Temple and city tour in pattaya
14. All pvt transfer aiport-hotel-airport
15. Mineral water & 02 cold towels per person per day
16. Flight ticket and visa included
17. All taxes included
Destination CoveredBangkok, Pattaya, Siem Reap, Tonle Sap Lake and Bayon
Upon arrival and meet your experienced guide, transfer to visit Buddha Shrine at Preah Anchek Preah Angchorm andold garden of King Norodom Sihanouk in front of Royal Resident and Damnak Pagoda the ancient pagoda built beforeKhmer Rouge with many depicts of Hindu and Buddha like Ramayana or Buddha’s life. Lunch at local restaurant.
Check in at your selective hotel for shower. Afternoon, continue to visit the thousands of crocodile at Siem Reap Crocodile Farm, Siem Reap is not only famous of its priceless masterpieces of the previous kings, but it is also well known of the world largest crocodile farm along the way to Tonle Sap Lake and its reputation of the biggest fish paste and anchovy paste products. Free time shopping at old market. Buffet dinner with Apsara Dance Show. Overnight at hotel.
( Lunch, Dinner)
Day 2: UNESCO Wold Heritage Temple (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit south gate the place your learn about the sinfulness and good deed, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Ancient Royal Palace, Terrace of elephant and Tomb Raider Temple at Ta Prom ( it is the most famous of big root covered with them). Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, visit the world heritage of Angkor Wat temple with a plant of folktale and history on the walls, and continue to climb up Bakheng Mountain for sunset of panoramic rice paddy and West Baray from the top. Dinner at local restaurant and overnight.
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3 : BANGKOK –PATTAYA
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight To Bangkok, After pick up from bangkok airport You will be transferred to Pattaya ,check in to your pattaya hotel where you will Check-in (Standard Check in Time is 1400 – 1500 Hours). Your remaining day is at your disposal, use it to explore the Local Markets/Walking Street Of Pattaya or you can add optional tour Alcazar show a world-famous cabaret that can give the Lido and Paris’ Moulin Rouge, a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats, mega watts of pulsating sound, a state-of-the-art light & sound system and ultra-modern computer technology, the Alcazar is a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors performing together in a mesmerizing mélange of light, sound and colour. After the scintillating Alcazar experience, return to your hotel and stay there overnight
(Breakfast, , Dinner)
Day 4 : PATTAYA
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, Pick up from Hotel Lobby and proceed for Coral Island Tour. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun. Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island’s immaculate golden beaches.. You can also dive down into the, Remaining day free at own Leisure. You can explore nearby places on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 5 : BANGKOK
After breakfast transfer to Bangkok and then check in to your Bangkok hotel .after refreshment proceed to Bangkok city and temple tour .Overnight stay at hotel.
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 6 : BANGKOK- Departure
After breakfast day is free at own Leisure or you can add optional tour the Safari World with Marine Park , which is Thailand’s popular open zoo and leisure park. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be for some intimate encounters with dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Enjoy lunch at the Safari World Park, before returning to the hotel. In the evening, Check out from the Hotel & get Transfer to the Airport to board your Return Flight.
01-Any increase in the Airfare / Airline Taxes / Visa fees fuel supplement
charged by the airlines. (Calculated at 1st September 2015 rates).
2. Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket.
3. Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephonecharges, suggested excursions and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
4. Tips of usd02 per person per day to bepaid compulsory.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.