Singapore Malaysia EMI Tours
What's Included?Visa : Singapore and Malaysia included.
*3 Star Stay: 3 Nights Singapore – Stay with Breakfast included (Visa Included)
*2 Nights Malaysia – Stay with Breakfast included (Visa Included)
*Food: Everyday Breakfast Included
*Tours: Singapore city tour half day, Malaysia City tour half day, Sentosa Island full day, Genting Tour with Batu Caves etc. All others suggested with extra pricing and availability on time.
Destination CoveredSingapore and Kuala Lumpur
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
- Arrival at the Airport. Continue with Half Day Singapore City Tour
(Include 1 Ride - Singapore Flyer - Feast your eyes on Singapore's magnificent cityscape from a height of 165m on the world's largest observation wheel.)
- Check in Hotel. Free at Leisure. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 :- Singapore (Breakfast Included)
- 11.30am - Transfer to Sentosa Island. Full Day @ Sentosa Island. Enjoy Underwater
- 3.00 pm, Bedazzled by Dolphin Shows.
- 7.30pm - Enjoy Song of Sea (Musical Fountain). Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3 :- Singapore (Breakfast Included)
- 9.30am – Half Day City tour. Remaining day for leisure. Or opt additional tour.
Day 4 :- KUALA LUMPUR (Malaysia)
- 10.00am - Check out from hotel. Overland Transfer to Malaysia. Meet & Greet at KUALA LUMPUR
Airport. Check in hotel. Half day city tour.
- Overnight in Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
Day 5 :- Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) (Breakfast Included)
10.00am - Transfer to Genting Highlands. Upon Arrival in Genting, enjoy a cable car ride. Free at leisure.
- 5.30pm - Transfer to KUALA LUMPUR. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 6 :- (Breakfast Included)
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- 10.00am - Check out from hotel. Overland Transfer to Singapore. Transfer to Airport.
> EXTRA TOURS: Adults and Kids(3-11yrs)
> Full Day - Universal Studios for Adult @ 5000/- and Kids @4500/-
> Night Safari – 6pm – 10pm for Adult @ 3500/- and Kids @3000/-
> Singapore Zoo tour for Adult @ 3500/- for Kids @3000/-
> Alive Museum for Adult @ 2200/- and Kids @ 1800/-
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.