Segway Eiffel Tour
What's Included?• Segway and helmet
• 30-minute training session
• Local guide (French an/or English speaking)
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Luxury
Following a short, 30-minute training session on the easy-to-drive vehicles, explore the cultural heritage of Paris from a different angle. Glide past historical monuments and down narrow lanes that are inaccessible to other modes of transport.
Your guide will reveal hidden treasures as you take a loop from Avenue de Suffren. Pass the Military school at Les Invalides and glide past the National Assembly.
Next, go down the tree-lined Champs Elysées from the Grand Palais to the Place de la Concorde, looking at the upscale shops and hotels along the way. Continue to the Grand et Petit Palais and Louvre Museum on the banks of the River Seine. Marvel at the historic Pont de l'Alma, before taking in the legendary Eiffel Tower.
• Tours are kept to a maximum of 10 people
• Tours start at a specific time. Please be punctual and arrive 10 minutes prior to booking. If you are late, the tour will start without you and you will lose your booking
• Tours run regardless of weather conditions
• Minimum age 13 years old
• Minimum weight 45kg/100lb
• Minimum height 1m55/5ft
Come to visit our website : email@example.com
3 schedules per day. Open everyday
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.