Highlights of Bangkok Day Trip
Experience the famous mode of transport in Bangkok such as Tuk Tuk to visit Golden mount, another landmark of Bangkok and public boat to Jim Thompson house to view the traditional Thai style house, collection of South East Asian's antiques and possibly shopping the Thai silks and related products with Quality Thai Guide.
What's Included?• Service of English speaking Trip guide
• Admission and activity fees as per itinerary
• Pick up and drop off at hotel in Bangkok
• Private trip and all transport fees as per itinerary
• Bottled water.
Destination CoveredBangkok and Grand Palace
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok at 08:00 a.m. by your trip guide. Transfer to visit Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, the residence of the Kings of Thailand for more than 150 years by public transport.
Continue to visit Wat Pho or Temple of Reclining Buddha, witnessed the most beautiful reclining buddha image in Thailand by public transport. Optional lunch at the local restaurant and transfer to Golden mount by Tuk Tuk.
Visit the Golden mount, Wat Sraket, one of the landmark of Bangkok. Walk up 344 steps to the top of the man-made mountain to the viewpoint of Bangkok. Continue to Jim Thompson House museum by public boat. Explore the Thai traditional style house museum, view the collection of South East Asian's antiques, learn how to make Thai silk and possibly shopping the Thai silks and related products before return to your hotel in Bangkok by public transport.
- Group of 2 people, traveling together - 3,050 Thai Baht / person
- Group of 3 people, traveling together - 2,850 Thai Baht / person
- Group of 4 people, traveling together - 2,650 Thai Baht / person
- Group of 5 people, traveling together - 2,450 Thai Baht / person
- Group of 6 people, traveling together - 2,250 Thai Baht / person
- Group of 7 people, traveling together - 2,050 Thai Baht / person
- Group of 8 - 15 people, traveling together - 1,900 Thai Baht / person
- Child younger than 5 years old, price is 2,050 Thai Baht / person
Terms and conditions :
- Minimum of 2 people booking
- Appropriately dress required when visit temples. Sleeveless shirts, shorts, legging or ripped pants are NOT allowed.
- Time above is approximately
- Refunds will not be issued if tour is missed due to late or no show
- No date change policy
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.