Western Caribbean Princess Cruise
Price displayed above is per person based on double occupancy for the inside cabin and does not include US$95 in government fees and taxes per person. Upgraded cabin categories are available at an additional cost. Click “Update Price” for final price per person, which includes government fees and taxes.
The Caribbean is a top pick for romantic getaways and family vacations thanks to the multitude of activities to choose from on and off shore. See the underwater creatures when you snorkel in Cozumel. Experience a rush of adrenaline as you raft in Rio Cangrejal in Honduras. And don’t forget to visit the vibrant, unique wildlife at the Belize Zoo.
This DreamTrips cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess embarks from Houston, Texas, and sails to romantic hideaways in Roatan, Honduras; Belize City, Belize; and Cozumel, Mexico. Between ports, capture sunsets and rays on the deck of your choice, watch “Movies Under the Stars” by one of the pools, or enjoy complimentary entertainment in one of the ship’s clubs or lounges. On a DreamTrips Princess Cruise, your next great memory is never more than a few footsteps away.
What's Included?• 8 days and 7 nights on a Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Caribbean Princess.
• 3 main dining rooms with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus specialty restaurants and casual dining. Other dining options at an additional charge.
• 5 pools, 2 splash pools and 7 whirlpools, plus the Movies Under the Stars poolside screen and the adults-only Sanctuary retreat.
• Sports Deck with 5-hole putting course and center court.
• Library, writing room and wedding chapel.
• Access to the Lotus Spa and Fitness Center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including access to the Fun Zone for Kids and the Teen Center.
• Complimentary entertainment in the Princess Theater and other bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to the Grand Casino.
• An In-destination Support Specialist will be provided when 20 or more adults book this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Destination CoveredHouston, Belize City and Cozumel
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: At Sea
Day 4: Island of Roatan, Honduras
Day 5: Belize City, Belize
Day 6: Island of Cozumel, Mexico
Day 7: At Sea
Day 8: Houston, Texas
This trip is non-refundable from the time of booking.
Guests younger than the age 21 who are not traveling with a parent, grandparent or court-appointed legal guardian must travel with an adult 25 years of age or older and stay in the same stateroom. Infants younger than 6 months in age are not permitted by the cruise line to travel.
Prices are per person and do not include government fees and taxes.
Final cabin category and location are at the total discretion of the cruise line and may result in an obstructed view.
Upgrades are at the discretion of the cruise line, based on availability and would entail an upgrade charge.
Due to contractual supplier policies, your DreamTrips Specialist may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
We highly recommend travel insurance. We are unable to provide any refunds.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.