3 Nights at Disneyland Hotel
Anaheim, California accounts for some of the world’s most famous—and widely beloved—real estate in the world. After all, this sun-bathed Orange County city is home to the amusement park of all amusement parks: the Disneyland® Resort, founded back in the mid-1950s by Walt Disney himself.
This is an Anaheim DreamTrip for all ages: Kids and kids-at-heart will adore the package, which includes a two-day Park Hopper® Ticket for Disneyland Park or Disney’s California Adventure® Park. These are some of the most celebrated theme parks and entertainment resorts on the planet, and you’ve got them at your full disposal—from Grizzly Peak to the Sleeping Beauty Castle.
What's Included?- 4 days and 3 nights at Disneyland® Hotel, 1150 West Magic Way, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States.
- Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
- Featuring standard accommodations with a choice of two queen beds and one day bed; or two queen beds; or one king bed. Rooms feature TV, vanity area, iron, ironing board, coffee maker and in-room safe.
- Two-day Park Hopper® Ticket valid for admission to Disneyland® Park and/or Disney’s California Adventure® each day. You may visit both parks in the same day.
- Unlimited use of the fitness center.
- Unlimited access to high-speed and wireless Internet in guest room.
- Resort fees.
- A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
- If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation and airport-to-hotel transfers are not included. The closest commercial airport is John Wayne Airport (SNA).
For any questions regarding this trip, contact the DreamTrips Specialist at DreamTrips@rovia.com.
Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
Destination CoveredAnaheim, Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Arrive and check into hotel at 4 p.m.
Day 2 : January 11
Visit Disneyland® Park and/or Disney’s California Adventure® Park.
Day 3 : January 12
Visit Disneyland Park and/or Disney’s California Adventure Park.
Day 4 : January 13
Check out of hotel by 11 a.m. and depart.
If you cancel 91 days or more before your trip, you’ll get a refund less a fee of 50 USD. If you cancel between 46 and 90 days before your trip, you’ll get a refund less a fee of 100 USD. If you cancel within 45 days of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are on a per-person basis.
Name Change Policy:
If you change the name on your booking 31 days or more before the start date of your trip, you’ll be charged a fee of 50 USD per name change. Name changes are not permitted within 30 days of the start date of your trip.
A host will be provided on all trips with 20 or more adults traveling.
In no event will Disney or any of Disney’s affiliates or Disney’s or their respective employees or agents be liable to the Organization or the Organization’s Event attendees for any non-economic, incidental, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages.
- - - - - -+++
Platinum Members may use up to 330 DreamTrips Points (Or 330$) for this booking.
Enjoy your Anaheim DreamTrip in Platinum style with US$175 in Disney Dollars* per room, the official “currency” of Disneyland® Resort. Disney Dollars are redeemable for goods and services at both Disneyland® Park and Disney’s California Adventure® Park, as well as at your hotel. Life is good when you’re a Platinum Member.
*You get one US$175 credit in Disney Dollars per Platinum Member room, and the credit is available for use on this DreamTrip only. Credit has no commercial value, is not subject to refund or credit after the stay and cannot be redeemed for cash.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.