Muscat City Tour Mystic Muscat
What's Included?• Entrance fees
• Fuel surcharge
• Local taxes
• National Park fees
• Bottled water
• Admission ticket
• Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
• Private tour
• Round-trip private transfer
• Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats )
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Bin Said one of the land marks of oman Last Minute (open daily between 0800-1100 Hrs, except Fridays/holidays) Dress code : Women should wear attire covering their arms and legs and should cover their head with scarf. Men should wear normal shirt and trousers), Next Visit will be Mutrah, Visit Fish and vegetable Souqs and Oman's largest Traditional Souq.
Continue to visit old Muscatand see the Sultan's Al Alam Palace. You will see at the entrance of Muscat bey the twin Forts of Jalali and Mirani,the most famous among Muscat tours . Visit Bait Al Zubair Museum for a fine display of Omani culture and history.To do in Muscat
End of Tour.
• Pick up from Muscat Hotels , Muscat Airport ( Parking fees not included ) , Muscat Harbor (for shore excursions passengers ) or your residency in Muscat
• At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Sultan Qaboos grand Mosque visit till 11:00 AM , Conservative clothes required during your visit.
• Departure time From 7:00 to 9:00 AM (Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking).
Pick up : From Any place in Muscat
Duration : 4 Hr
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.