Discover Kenya Safari
What's Included?• Pick up from the Airport and drop off
• Full board accommodation during safari.
• Transport in a Toyota mini-van with pop up roof for easy game viewing and photography.
• Services of our professional Safari guide.
• 1ltr bottled water per person per day during safari.
• Park entrance fees and game drives as specified in the itinerary.
Destination CoveredNairobi, Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Bogoria National Reserve, Lake Naivasha and Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Honeymoon, Luxury
Meet on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by the Nomadic Safaris representative.
Transfer to your city hotel for your accommodation. The rest of the day spent at leisure.
Sarova Stanley or similar: BB
Pick up from your hotel after your breakfast. Drive along the Mombasa road past Athi-River, taking a turn at Emali and proceeding to Amboseli National Park, nestled on the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro Africa’s highest snow-capped Mount, arrive at your lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of the Big 5 and late evening you can enjoy a breath-taking view of the majestic Mt.Kilimanjaro. Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Oltukai Lodge or similar: FB
After a sumptuous breakfast embark on a late morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, a major feature of this park is the bird life and it is world renowned as home for millions of Flamingos. This park also provides sanctuary for Rothschild giraffe, black and white rhino and the elusive leopard. Return in time for lunch at your preferred choice of accommodation and some leisure time, later in the afternoon head out for game viewing drive in search of both the black and white rhino, the endangered Rothschild Giraffe the elusive leopard as well as a host of other plains game. Return for dinner and overnight.
Flamingo Hill Camp or similar: FB
After breakfast depart for the Lake Bogoria National Park driving past Nairobi with picnic lunch in the park as you enjoy your game drive.
The lake is the heart of an arid landscape, in the shadow of the dramatic walls of the Siracho Range. The soda waters of the lake attract massive flocks of Flamingo, and the lake is often carpeted with pink.
The 32 sq km lake is still volcanically active, and the Western shore is lined with spouting geysers, spurting steam and bubbling geothermal pools. Fresh water springs at the lake edge attract an abundance of birds and wildlife.
There are many Fish Eagles, which often prey on the local flamingos.
The shores are always lined with Gazelle, Zebra, Baboons and this is one of the best places to see Greater Kudu… Game drive in the park as you view the hot springs which make this park very unique.
L.Bogoria Spa Resort or similar: FB
Early morning game drive will be followed by breakfast, thereafter drive via Lake Elementaita to Lake Naivasha with its commanding setting at the foot of the Rift Valley Escarpment. The lake is an important horticultural area of Kenya. Arrive for lunch at your preferred choice of accommodation. Afternoon at leisure by the lake side with dinner and overnight at the lodge.
LAKE NAIVASHA SOPA or similar: FB
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: A boat ride on the lake and disembark on Crescent Island a private sanctuary, for a walk amongst Zebra, Wildebeest, Gazelle, Vervet Monkey, Genet and Giraffe
Enjoy an early breakfast depart for the Masai Mara National Reserve offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where the visitor may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago. Arrive in time for lunch at your preferred choice of accommodation and some leisure time, later in the afternoon head out for an exciting game-viewing drive in this vast and expansive reserve teeming with game. Thereafter return for diner and overnight.
Mara Senrim Camp or similar: FB
Days 7 & 8:
Full day in Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game viewing drives in search of the ‘big five’. Masai Mara is the northern most extension of the Serengeti Plains and one of the richest wildlife Game Reserves. It is home to the awesome black-manned lion, the elusive leopard, stately giraffes, vast bulk of elephants, rhino, thundering herds of zebra, migrating wildebeest and numerous other plains game. Return to your lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Mara Sentrim Camp or similar: FB
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: Balloon Safari over the Mara plains followed by a champagne breakfast \world famous community. The Masai still live as they did for centuries -interact with these nomadic people and experience their way of life as you learn about their customs and traditions.
After a delicious breakfast, check out, all good experiences must come to an end and sadly you must say ‘kwaheri ‘ to your wonderful camp/lodge Manager and his team as you depart back to Nairobi, upon arrival transfer to your city hotel for the rest of your stay.
Fairview Hotel or similar: BB
1. Prices Published prices are based on costs at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change published prices at any time before your booking is made. Air costs, unless specified are not included in the cost. Flight services maybe delayed, cancelled or suspended at any time without notice.
2. Reservations and Payments A binding contract between you and Nomadic Safaris comes into existence once we have accepted your booking by issuing an invoice and a deposit has been paid by you. The deposit of 50% of the invoice must be paid on receiving our invoice, and the remainder 30 days before.commencement of our services. If payment is not made by these time scales, we reserve the right to treat the booking as having been cancelled by you, and apply cancellation charges as set out in paragraph below.
3. Cancellation Nomadic Safaris must be notified of cancellations in writing. If notification is received 60 days before your start date of safari with Nomadic Safaris cancellation fee of 30% of the price of these services is payable. Thereafter, cancellation charges are as follows:-
60 days prior to arrival 30% of tour price 59 – 49 days 50% of tour price 48 – 20 days 65% of tour price 19 - 0 days 100% of tour price
Cancellation for Safaris in Tanzania may have longer notification period and higher cancellation charges.
Clients are advised to take out travel insurance upon confirmation of a booking in order that cancellations can be claimed in legitimate circumstances.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.