Sapa Adventure 3 Days 2 Nights
What's Included?• A/C transfer.
• Accommodation at homestay/ hotel.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
Destination CoveredHanoi, Sapa and Cat Cat Village
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Solo travellers
You will be picked up at 7:00 AM from your hotel in Hanoi for transferring to Sapa. Arrive in Sapa at around 12:30 PM where you will be met by your guide. Lunch in local restaureant before setting off at 1:30 PM to begin your trek through the magnificent mountains and local villages. The first leg of the trek is on the road, but you will soon branch off onto a small path which leads down into the valley. Here you can see the Muong Hoa River and visit the Black H’mong village of Cat Cat. It's located in the basin of the Muong Hoa Valley, near the stunning Cat Cat Waterfall. This is an age-old village of the H'Mong ethnic group which has retained the unique customs and practices that have been lost in many in other villages.
Once you leave the crowds of Sapa, you'll be stunned by the beauty of the mountains, some of which stand at over 3000 m tall. The views of the bright sunshine illuminating the rice paddies H'Mong houses scattered in the valley are ones you will never forget. The Black H’mong are one of the largest minority groups in the Sapa area. They have their own language and wear traditional, handmade indigo blue clothing. After exploring Cat Cat Village, you will return to Sapa with time to visit Sapa daily market in the afternoon. You will have dinner and stay overnight at hotel in Sapa.
- A 7-10 km trek.
Day 2: Trekking In Sapa (B/L/D)
Today you will trek to rice paddy fields, flower valleys and Black Hmong villages, located in the mountains with amazing panoramic views. You will visit a local house to meet the villagers and discover their daily life. After lunch in a local restaurant, you will continue through the rice terrace fields to Ta Van Village of Zay people to discover their culture. This is the biggest valley and features most impressive rice terrace fields in the whole of Sapa. You will have dinner and spend the night in a homestay in Ta Van Village.
- A 15-17 km trek.
Day 3 : Sapa - Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast, you will trek to Giang Ta Chai Village. You will meet some of the Red Dao community and learn about their lives here in the mountains before the car collects you to return to Sapa Town. You will stop for lunch at a restaurant and then have free time in the afternoon in Sapa until 15:00 when you will be driven back to back to Hanoi. You will arrive back in Hanoi at 20:30.
- A 7-10 km trek.
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International & domestic flights and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
Cancellations, Modifications and Refund
- Once you have paid 30% non refundable deposit, your trip is confirmed.
- Please note that while promotions and sales require the full 100% of the fee to receive a booking confirmation, the same rules for cancellation and refunds apply. Namely if you cancel a week or more prior to your trip, we will refund 70% of your fee, or if you cancel between a week and 48 hours prior, we will refund 45% (30% deposit + 25% late cancellation fee). Cancellations within 48 hours of the trip will still not receive any refunds.
- Any cancellation of a booking must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by Mr Linh's Adventures.
- For cancellations made within 7 days and 48 hrs before the day of the service we reserve the right to retain 25% of the due amount, refunding you 45%.
- For cancellations made within 48 hrs of the tour we reserve the right to retain the full fee.
- No refunds are given in case of force majeure
- No refunds are given if the client leaves the program after it has began for any reasons whatsoever or miss any scheduled sightseeing or visit or no showing up.
Comments, Claims, Suggestions
-While on tour please communicate your wishes and/or difficulties to our staff (on time). Our guides are very often the only ones who can really help you.
-Please do not wait the end of the tour to make your comments or suggestions, or talk about what you feel, need or wish. No claims will be accepted if not mentioned to the guides.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.