Nature Adventure Rajashtan Fort and Palces
Taragarh Fort: The fort guarding Ajmer, was the seat of the Chauhan rulers and was originally believed to be built by Mughal ruler Akbar. It is reputed to be one of the oldest hill forts in India and the world. It was built by King Ajaypal Chauhan on the summit of Taragarh Hill and overlooks Ajmer.
Pushkar is a town in the Ajmer district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is situated 14 km (8.7 mi) northwest of Ajmer at an average elevation of 510 m (1,670 ft) and is one of the five sacred dhams (pilgrimage site) for devout Hindus. ... Pushkar has many temples.
What's Included?• Accommodation on bed and breakfast bases on Double
• Transportation by Air conditioned vehical.
• Driver allowances, fuel, parking, interstate permits & toll charges
• Current applicable taxes
Destination CoveredJaipur and Pushkar
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Arrive Jaipur .Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Jaipur.
Amber fort visit & Jaipur sightseeing .Overnight at Jaipur.
Visit to Ajmer and Pushkar . Overnight at Jaipur
Rest of the day for shopping and visiting the local bazaars. Overnight at Jaipur.
Fly Jaipur to onward travel.
• Any air / train fare to any destination on tour which is not included
• Meals other than specified
• Transportation during leisure days / time
• Entrance fees & Guide fees at the monuments
• Items of personal nature viz laundry, tele-con, mineral water, travel insurance, tips etc
• Anything not specifically mentioned under package includes section
• Prior reservations are necessary. An official reservation order should be sent to the hotel, once a verbal confirmation is made. This can be affected in the form of reservation advice/Fax/E-mail.
• All clear indication of payment should there be mentioned in the reservation Advice upon or before guest’s arrival should there be any failure of the above
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.