Nature Adventure Amazing Nepal
Protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Durbar Square is the religious and social heart of Kathmandu's old city, the square is presently known as Hanuman Dhoka, a name derived from the statue of Hanuman, the monkey devotee of Lord Ram, near the entrance of the palace. It is a complex of palaces, temples, shrines, statues and courtyards which were built between the 12th and 18th centuries by the ancient kings of Nepal.
The Kasthamandap, the building from which Kathmandu derived its name, the Kumari Ghar, the House of the Living goddess Kumari, the Taleju temple and the most interesting the Hanuman Dhoka Palace, now a museum are some of the interesting buildings in Kathmandu Durbar Square. Besides that the program of different kinds and gathering of people from all over Nepal makes it a lively place and the best place to understand Nepal.
What's Included?• 2 nights hotel accommodation in kathmandu in twin sharing on bed & breakfast basis.
• 1 night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot in twin sharing on bed & breakfast basis.
• 1 full day kathmandusight seeing by a/c tourist vehicle (car, van, bus) depending upon no. of pax
• 1 half day Nagarkot & Bhaktapur sight seeing.
• Kathmandu/Nagarkot/Kathmandu by car,van,bus depending upon no of pax.
• Arrival& departure.
• City entrances to the scenic spots.
• English speaking tour guide for the local sight seeing
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Day 2: After breakfast Sightseeing in Kathmandu, Including Pashuatinath, Boudhanath,Shyamnhunath, Kathmandu Durbar square; drive nagarkot,sunset view; overnight.
Day 3: Early Morning sunrise view (with majestic Himalayan view); after breakfast visit bhaktapur Durbar Square. Evening free; transfer Kathmandu hotel, overnight
Day 4: Final Departure to you hometown with the life time memories of Nepal.
The bills regarding the services rendered (if any) may please be cleared before the check In of your esteemed guests.
You are requested to deposit 50% amount due on bills on the day of reservation for the final confirmation to avoid any inconvenience regarding the matter.
• Minimum Cancellation is 5% Per Tour
• 10% Between 20-15 Days Before Tour Arrival
• 50% Between 10-07 Days Before Tour Arrival
• 75% Between 05-01 Days Before Tour Arrival
• 100% on the Same Day & No show.
• Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.