Nature Adventure European Masti
What's Included?• Return Economy Class Airfare with Airport Taxes
• Meet and Greet upon arrival by our representative.
• 1 Night Accommodation in Idea Pomezia or similar in Rome
• 1 Night Accommodation in Hotel Granduca or similar in Pisa
• 1 Night Accommodation in Hotel Tulip Inn or similar in Padova, Venice
• 1 Night Accommodation in Alpine Park or similar in Innsbruck
• 3 Night Accommodation in Movenpick / Terrace or similar in Switzerland
• 3 Night Accommodation in Park Inn By Radisson or similar in Paris
• 1 Night Accommodation NH Zotermeer or similar in Amsterdam
• Daily Breakfast at the Hotel
• Guided Rome city tour includes at Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, the legendary Trevi Fountain and photostop at the Colosseum
• Vatican City includes Vatican Museum the sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Square with St. Peter's Basilica
• Photostop at Leaning Tower of pisa with famous Field of Miracles
• Photostops at Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David
• Guided Venice City tour with visit to Murano Glass Factory and Showroom
• Swarovski Crystal World Museum in Wattens
• Orientation tour of the Innsbruck city includes Golden Roof or 'Goldenes Dachl'the Imperial Church and the 'Hofburg' or Imperial Palace
• Visit Rhine Falls,
• Photostop at Zurich lake
• Mt.Titlis to experience 'Titlis Rotair'-world's first revolving cable-car
• Lucerne city tour which includes Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge
• Lake Lucerne cruise
• Visit to Black Forest Region
• Visit to Lake Titisee Famous for shopping Cuckoo Clocks
• Guided Paris city tour includes Louvre Glass Pyramid, Garnier's Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and Hotel des Invalides ,
• Visit to Eiffel Tower 3rd level
• Enjoy Siene River Cruise
• Full day at Fun and Excitement in Disneyland
• Visit to Mini Europe / Kuekenholf Tulip Gardens
• Brussels City Tour includes St.Michel,St. Gudula Cathedral, the world's first shopping mall-Galeries Saint Hubert, Grand Place and the famous statue of the cheeky boy-the Mannekin Pis (photostop)
• Meals as per the itinerary
• All Tours and Transfers as per the itineray
• Visa Assistance (Issuage Subject to Immigration / Consulate / Embassy Descretion)
• Services of Experiences and Caring Tour Manager
• Travel Insurance (upto the age of 60)
Destination CoveredRome, Venice, Paris, Swiss Alps and Brussels
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
On arrival Rome you will be meeting our representative at the airport who will assist you to board the coach and proceed for hotel check in as per the standard check In time of the hotel. .
Overnight at Rome.(Dinner)
Day- 2: Rome city tour , Vatican City, Arrival Pisa
After having breakfast at the hotel we then proceed to Rome city tour which includes at Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, the legendary Trevi Fountain and photostop at the Colosseum. Later Proceed to Vatican City-the smallest nation in the world! This includes Vatican Museum, one of the largest museum complexes in the world, the sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Square with St. Peter's Basilica - one of the largest churches in the world. Witness the enchanting city of Pisa to witness photostop at the wonder of the world-the Leaning Tower! We also have photostops at the other famous sites located on the same Field ofMiracles.
Overnight stay in Pisa.(Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 3: City Tour of Florence, Arrival in Venice
Today after having breakfast at the hotel Proceed to Florence and have photostops at Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David. Proceed to Venice for city tour via canal cruise Tronchetto Pier past incredible miniature canals to the Piazza San Marco. Today also includes a tour with a brief visit to a Murano Glass Showroom for a demonstration in glass blowing. Also you can enjoy a romantic Gondola ride which is optional . and arrival in Venice free time to explore the beauty of nature. Overnight at Venice/ Padova . (Breakfast- Lunch-Dinner)
Day 4: Innsbruck city tour, Swarovski Crystal Worlds
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to Wattens to visit internationally renowned
Swarovski Crystal Worlds where we get to see the world's biggest crystal and it's smallest! Later proceed for an orientation tour of the city which includes Golden Roof or 'Goldenes Dachl'the Imperial Church and the 'Hofburg' or Imperial Palace. Overnight in
Day 5: Visits Rhine Falls & Arrive in Switzerland
Today after having breakfast at the hotel, we drive through Vaduz, the capital of the
principality of Liechtenstein. Enjoy the sights and surroundings of Vaduz. Enroute visit Rhine Falls, photostop at Zurich lake and arrival in Lucerne (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 6: Mount Titlis with Ice Flyer & Lake Lucerne cruise
Today we will be visiting Mt.Titlis to experience 'Titlis Rotair'-world's first revolving cable-car ride! Here we also experience the thrilling Ice Flyer ride and snow slides (subject to
operation). Today we also get to enjoy Lucerne city tour which includes Lion Monument,
Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. Here we also have leisure time for shopping and enjoying the local scenic beauty. Not to forget the relaxing Lake Lucerne cruise which is also part of our day in Switzerland today. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 7: Drive through Black Forest, visit to Lake Titisee -
Today after having breakfast at the hotel activities include drive through Black Forest, Black Forest is a wooden Mountain range in south western Germany .its Bordered by Rhine Valley to the west and South. The Black Forest consists of a cover of sandstone and top of a core of gneiss and granites . visit to Lake titisee famous for shopping Cuckoo Clocks . Lake Titisee is located in the southern Black Forest . Lake Titisee is perfect for swimming, sailing, windsurfing, pedaloing and for a stroll along the water front . overnight stay in Switzerland
(Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 8: Scenic Drive to Paris.
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed for a scenic and nature filled drive to one of the most lively city of Europe "Paris. Enjoy the most attractive and famous Lido Show in the evening which is optional . (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 9: Enjoy Paris city tour - Louvre Glass Pyramid, Garnier's
After having the breakfast at the hotel proceed with Paris city tour. This will includes the
Louvre Glass Pyramid, Garnier's Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and Hotel des Invalides. Take in the dazzling overview of the city as youascend by an elevator to the 3rd level of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Enjoy Siene River Cruise in the evening.
Overnight stay at hotel. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 10: Full day at Disneyland Paris.
After a buffet breakfast, get set to experience the Disney Magic as you visit Eurodisney – where dreams come to life. Experience a super-fun, stress-free adventure that will fill your day with enough magic to last forever. Enjoy the many rides on offer at the park (all included). Lunch will be provided. OR, you can visit the amazing Walt Disney Studios - the magical world of cinema and television, featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Go behind the magic on the Studio Tram Tour and discover the secrets of how movies and television shows are made. Also be amazed by the daredevils in the thrilling Stunt Show. overnight in Paris .
Day 11: Brussels City Tour, Mini Europe (If not Kekenholf in Amsterdam)
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to Brussels and Since Keukenhof is closed after 20th May, for any departures post that, we will instead be visiting visit Mini Europe, wherein you explore and discover the Europe's Nicest Places like Atomium, Tower Bridge, Leaning Tower and many more iconic miniatures. Later on proceed for Brussels city tour which will include St.Michel, St. Gudula Cathedral, the world's first shopping mall-Galeries Saint Hubert, Grand Place and the famous statue of the cheeky boy-the Mannekin Pis (photostop). Arrive Amsterdam in the evening. Overnight in Amsterdam (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 12: Departure from Amsterdam
After having Breakfast at the hotel, proceed to airport for flight back to home town with
loaded sweet and wonderful memories. (Breakfast )
• Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and leaving guests.
• Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
• Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
• Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
• Cost of extension of the validity of the tour or deviation from the route of the tour
• Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
• Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
• Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
• Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
• Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach for any activity/sightseeing done twice
• Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
• Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
• Any up-gradation in the room category or air line class
• Extra water bottle charges other than specified in the itinerary
• Premium seat charges
• Medicines required if any
• Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
• Anything not specifically mentioned in Your Inclusion Column.
The bills regarding the services rendered (if any) may please be cleared before the check In of your esteemed guests.
You are requested to deposit 50% amount due on bills on the day of reservation for the final confirmation to avoid any inconvenience regarding the matter.
• Minimum Cancellation is 5% Per Tour
• 10% Between 20-15 Days Before Tour Arrival
• 50% Between 10-07 Days Before Tour Arrival
• 75% Between 05-01 Days Before Tour Arrival
• 100% on the Same Day & No PO show.
• Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.