Nature Adventure Swiss - Paris Dream Land
What's Included?• Return Economy Class Airfare and Airport Taxes
• 3 Nights Accommodation in MovenPick / Terrace or Similar in Switzerland
• 3 Nights Accommodation in Best Western / Mercure or similar in Paris
• Half Day Guided city of Zurich
• Photo-stop at Zurich lake
• Mt. Titlis. Experience 'Titlis Rotair'-world's first revolving cable-car ride
• Lucerne city tour which includes Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge
• Visit to Black Forest Region
• Visit to Lake Titisee with Free time for Shopping
• Half Day Guided City Tour pf Paris
• Visit to Eiffel Tower top most level- 3rd Level
• Enjoy Siene River Cruise
• Full day Fun and Excitement at Disneyland Park
• Meals as per the itinerary
• All Tours and Transfers as per the itinerary
• Visa Assistance (Issuage Subject to Immigration / Consulate / Embassy Descretion)
• Services of Experiences and Caring Tour Manager
• Travel Insurance (upto the age of 60)
Destination CoveredSwiss Alps and Paris
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
On arrival Zurich you will meet our representative at airport who will assist you to board thecoach and proceed for the hotel Check In (as per Standard Check In Time of the hotel). Later Proceed for Zurich city tour Zurich is a great springboard for side trips and ski excursions. The largest city in Switzerland is also popular for its chocolate and charming Old Town .
Overnight in Switzerland (Dinner)
Day 2: Full Day Excursion to Mt. Titlis
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed to one of the famous mountains of Switzerland i.e Mt. Titlis. Experience 'Titlis Rotair'-world's first revolving cable-car ride! Here we also enjoy the thrilling Ice Flyer ride, Clift Walk and Snow Slides (subject to operation). Today we also get to enjoy Lucerne city tour which includes Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge.Here we also have leisure time for shopping and enjoying the local scenic beauty. Overnight at
hotel. (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Day 3: Drive Through Black Forest, Visits to lake Titisee
Today after having breakfast at the hotel activities include drive through Black Forest, Black Forest is a wooden Mountain range in south western Germany .its Bordered by Rhine Valle to the west and South. The Black Forest consists of a cover of sandstone and top of a core of gneiss and granites . visit to Lake titisee famous for shopping Cuckoo Clocks . Lake Titisee is located in the southern Black Forest . Lake Titisee is perfect for swimming, sailing, windsurfing, pedaloing and for a stroll along the water front . overnight stay in Switzerland
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4: Arrival Paris
After having breakfast at the hotel proceed for a scenic and nature filled drive to one of the most lively city of Europe "Paris. Enjoy the most attractive and famous Lido Show in the evening which is optional . (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 5: Paris City Tour, Eiffel tower 3 rd Level
After having the breakfast at the hotel proceed with Paris city tour. This will includes the
Louvre Glass Pyramid, Garnier's Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and Hotel des Invalides. Take in the dazzling overview of the city as you ascend by an elevator to the 3rd level of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Enjoy Siene River Cruise in theevening.
Overnight stay at hotel. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 6: Full Day in Disneyland Paris
After having breakfast enjoy the which excitement at Disneyland. Enjoy various rides and shows like It's a Small World and Space mountain. Meet your favorite cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and Donald. Overnight stay in Paris. (Breakfast,
Meal Coupon and Dinner)
Day 7: Departure from Paris
After having Breakfast at the hotel, proceed to airport for flight back to home town with
loaded sweet and wonderful memories. (Breakfast)
• Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and
• Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
• Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective
government or statutory bodies.
• Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements
which may come in to effect prior to departure.
• Cost of extension of the validity of the tour or deviation from the route of the tour
• Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified),
telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not
forming the part of the group menus.
• Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
• Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen
circumstances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
• Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual
unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
• Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
for any activity/sightseeing done twice
• Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in
the tour program.
• Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any
particular sightseeing place.
• Any up-gradation in the room category or air line class
• Extra water bottle charges other than specified in the itinerary
• Premium seat charges
• Medicines required if any
• Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
• Anything not specifically
• Prior to 45 days or more - 40% of tour cost
• Between 44-31 days of departure - 50% of tour cost
• Between 30-11 days of departure - 75% of tour cost
• 10 days to date of departure - 100%
• In case of no show - 100%
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.