Da Lat Saigon Motorbike Tour Vietnamrider®
What's Included?• Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
• Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
• Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
• Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
• 1 night x standard hotel, home stay (twin / double / private rooms)
• Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
• Company tax
• Visiting fees
Destination CoveredDa Lat and Saigon Central Post Office
Pick you up and depart the tour from your hotel. Our professional tour leader will help you to escape the busy city and quickly move out to the quiet countryside, from here you will travel through the rubber plantations, cross Dong Nai river by a boat and to visit the locals. Unlike the others that would travel by the HW20, our tour will lead you up to the 1,000m high mountain by the small back road and no traffic. Enjoy the ride along this Jungle Road for the whole day to the local farm where we will stay overnight.
Day 2 : Bao Loc - Da Lat - 150 km
After breakfast, we will continue to travel along the 1,500m high mountains by the new Road 725 - not using the HW20 as it's always busy with traffic. Along this route you can visit: the minority villages, the weasel coffee farm, the silk weaving factory. Enjoy this spectacular landscape and amazing views from the top of the high mountains. Tour will end at your hotel in Dalat and our guides can help you to book the next trips.
• Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
• Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients' motorbikes during the tour
• Support vehicle for luggage
• Seasonal surcharges
• Upgrade to the 3* - 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 - US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
• Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 - US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)
Duration: 2 days - 1 night.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
Departure locations: Saigon or we also can do it on the opposite direction from Dalat.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.