Yangon And Inle Lake Package Tour
What's Included?• 2 x Domestic flight tickets within Myanmar
• Routes: Yangon – Heho / Heho– Yangon
• All transfers by comfortable air-conditioned cars as per itinerary with mineral water and cold towels
(2 bottles of 500 ml water per person/day)
• English speaking guides (other language available)
• Meals as per itinerary (Daily Breakfast; 1 x Lunch; 0 x Dinner)
• 2 x nights hotel accommodation with breakfast, service charge and tax included in twin/double sharing rooms.
• All tours and sightseeing’s with entrance fees as per program including special activities
- Full day Sightseeing Tour of Yangon
- Boat excursion on Inle Lake
- Homecooked Lunch in Inle Lake
• All service charges, government taxes and handling fees.
Destination CoveredYangon, Shwedagon Pagoda and Inle Lake
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
Feel as if you’ve transferred back through time; enjoy more of the, ”colonial architecture” Walk through the impressive City Hall, flanking the arched entrance are two Nagas, serpents from Buddhist and Hindu mythology. The Superior High Court which has a grand clock tower that faces the Independence Monument, an obelisk structure that stands 165 ft tall. There are more unique structures like the General Post Office, House of Customs and the Strand Hotel. For the highlight of the day “Walking Tour of Shwedagon Pagoda” which rises an impressive 322 feet (98 meters) from its base and is said to have been covered with tons of pure gold, along with numerous precious stones such as jade, rubies, sapphires and diamonds. Then, visit of the most popular bazaar in Yangon, the Bogyoke Aung San Market.
DAY 2 - Inle Lake, Sightseeing (B/L/-)
After breakfast transfer to the airport for domestic flight to Heho. Upon arrival to Heho Airport transfer to Nyaung Shwe (Inle Lake). An active adventure awaits today with a boat trip through rural villages on Inle Lake. Set out on a boat ride and admire the beautiful floating gardens and also witness the locals with their unusual technique of traditional fishing method, the one-legged rowing. Our tour will includes visit of Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the holiest religious site in southern Shan State, boat construction workshop at Nampan village and Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. Around lunchtime you’ll arrive at an Intha house where you’ll be welcomed for a “Home Cooked Meal” Moving to Inpaw Khone, a small village with teak stilt houses on the lakeside, where you have a chance to know more about the local traditional weaving technique, which remain unchanged for centuries. After that discover a cheroot factory and observe local Burmese roll cigars by hand.
DAY 3 - Morning Market, Flight To Yangon, Departure (B/-/-)
Visit of the morning market in Inle Lake, a 5-day rotating market that rotates through five different sites around the lake area. This is mainly visited by inhabitants of the lake and tribes of the surrounding hills to sell and market their products. From Nyaung Shwe, transfer to Heho airport by car. Transfer to International Airport Yangon for Departures.
• All International flight tickets to/from Myanmar
• Visa to Myanmar @ USD 50 per person, can be applied online at http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/
• Individual expenses of guests not mentioned in the itinerary (laundry, minibar, extra
food and beverage out of formed menus or not mentioned in the INCLUSIONS.)
• Tip for guides & drivers, bellboys, boats, restaurants (suggested at USD 6/pax/day)
• Personal travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
• Any other cost not mentioned in the Inclusions
Up to 31 days prior to arrival: no charge
From 30-22 days prior to arrival: 30% of the total tour price
From 21-15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the tour price
From 14-8 days prior to arrival: 75% of the tour price
No show & within 7 days prior arrival: 100% charge
Minimum Of 2 Persons For This Tour.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.