What's Included?• 1 x night hotel accommodation with breakfast, service charge and tax included in twin/double sharing rooms
• 2 x Domestic flight tickets within Myanmar
Routes: Yangon – Bagan / Bagan - Yangon
• All transfers by comfortable air-conditioned cars as per itinerary with mineral water and cold towels (2 bottles of 500ml water per person/day)
• English speaking guide (other language available)
• All tours and sightseeing’s with entrance fees as per program including special activities
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off in Yangon
- Full day Sightseeing Tour of Bagan
- Sunset Cruise in Bagan
- West Phwa Saw village incl. lacquaware demonstration, Thanaka and Longyi Demonstration
- Ebike ride in Bagan
• All service charges, government taxes and handling fees.
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Domestic Airport for a flight to Bagan. Upon arrival in Bagan, “Sightseeing of the most ancient pagodas on Bagan while riding on E-bikes”. Start with the Shwezigon Pagoda- this huge gold plated pagoda glimmering in the sun. Wetkyi-in Gubyaukgyi, noteworthy for its mural paintings and frescoes that depict scenes from the Jataka tales. Manuha Temple, built in Mon style in 1059 that enshrines four large gold painted images of the Buddha. Ananda Temple, with four standing Buddha images at its corners Htilominlo, a majestic 46-meter high Thatbyinnyu Temple one of the highest monuments, n unfinished huge pyramid like structure, the Dhammayangyi Pahto Temple contains images of the Gautama Buddha and the future Maitreya Buddha, side by side. Set out on a “boat cruise” and enjoy the vivid sunset view in Irrawaddy River.
DAY 2 - Flight Back To Yangon, Departure
You can choose to participate in ballooning over Bagan to catch the sunrise, then after the flight go back to the hotel. After breakfast at the hotel, learn at “lacquerware workshop” of the Myinkaba village, notable for its traditional Mon-style lacquerware. Visit the colorful “Nyuang U Market”. Here you can find a lot of handicrafts, and trinkets you can buy for souvenirs. Transfer to Domestic Airport for a flight to Yangon. Upon arrival in Yangon, transfer to International terminal for departure.
• All International flight tickets to/from Myanmar
• Visa to Myanmar @ USD 50 per person, can be applied online at http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/
• Individual expenses of guests not mentioned in the itinerary (laundry, minibar, extra
food and beverage out of formed menus or not mentioned in the INCLUSIONS.)
• Tip for guides & drivers, bellboys, boats, restaurants (suggested at USD 6/pax/day)
• Personal travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
• Ballooning in Bagan
• Any other cost not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Cancellation Conditions :
Up to 31 days prior to arrival no charge
From 30-22 days prior to arrival: 30% of the total tour price
From 21-15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the tour price
From 14-8 days prior to arrival: 75% of the tour price
No show & within 7 days prior arrival: 100% charge
Minimum Of Two Persons For This Tour.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.