7 Day Maritime Tour from Halifax to Moncton
Walk the ocean floor in the Bay of Fundy and check out the amazing Hopewell Rocks in New Brunswick
Take a whale watching boat tour in Nova Scotia
Observe Canadian wildlife in their natural habitat
Take a cruise on a lobster boat and enjoy a fresh lobster lunch
Explore east coast villages and ports and meet the friendly locals
Swim in the Atlantic Ocean
Check out the Anne of Green Gables homestead in P.E.I. (If you haven’t read the book, start now!)
Hike the trails and take one of the most beautiful coastal drives in the world on Cape Breton Island
Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and the smallest province of all, Prince Edward Island! You’ll be sure to see plenty of seabirds such as herons, gannets and kingfishers and the (less adorable but very majestic) bald eagle. If that isn’t enough seabirds/life for you then take a whale watching cruise to see humpbacks, minke and more, plus adorable seals!
New Brunswick is famous for their lobster, so of course we’ll be boarding a lobster boat to enjoy the freshest lobster lunch available. We’ll hike trails on Cape Breton Island, check out the incredible tidal changes and rock formations at the Bay of Fundy, keep our eyes peeled for moose and other wildlife, relax on sandy beaches, and even visit the Anne of Green Gables homestead!
What's Included?• 7 nights accommodation in shared dorm
• 2 dinners/3 breakfasts
• Lobster boat cruise and lunch
• Whale watching boat cruise
• All ferry crossing fees
• Beachcombing on the Bay of Fundy and Hopewell Rocks tour
• Anne of Green Gables tour on P.E.I.
• Driver and guide services
Destination CoveredNova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island
Best SuitedBudget, Groups, Solo travellers
Day 2: Cape Breton National Park You’ll have the opportunity to do an amazing whale watching tour this morning ($50) where you will see Minke and Humpback whales and sometimes dolphins and seals! After the cruise, we will visit some beautiful areas of the park including MacIntosh Brook and Black Brook beach. Tonight we’ll wind down by a warming campfire on the beach under the stars!
Day 3: Pleasant Bay to Bear on the Lake (Cape Breton) Today we continue to explore the Cape Breton region. We visit Ingonish Beach and the Middle Head hike where we explore the spectacular views of the coastal cliffs! Tonight we relax beside the lake and roast some marshmallows over the campfire! (Dinner included).
Day 4: Cape Breton National Park Today we will visit Louisbourg and you can choose to take a tour of the National Historic Site of Fortress of Louisbourg. This fort was founded in 1713 by the French and developed over several decades into a thriving centre for fishing and trade. Its two sieges, especially that of 1758, were turning points in the Anglo-French struggle for what Canada is today. Tonight we stay again at the wonderful Bear on the Lake hostel.
Day 5: Cape Breton to Charlottetown This morning we travel to Prince Edward Island, Canada's smallest and greenest province. We take a beautiful drive and a ferry ride to the island. When we arrive we’ll explore Charlottetown, home to Canada's confederation signing!
Day 6: Prince Edward Island Today we continue to explore P.E.I., visiting Cavendish Beach as well as the beautiful Anne of Green Gables homestead. (Breakfast included).
Day 7: Charlottetown to Moncton We start back into New Brunswick today across the 13km long Confederation Bridge and take a Lobster Boat cruise with a fresh lobster lunch. We’ll also take a tour of Hopewell Rocks, an amazing area in the Bay of Fundy. This is where you can see and learn about the incredible tidal changes which are some of the highest in the world! Tonight we will stay in Moncton. Join your guide for a city walk and a night out on the town! (Breakfast included).
2. Seat reservations are subject to availability and are confirmed on a first come first served basis. We recommend booking at your earliest convenience to ensure a seat on your preferred tour and departure date.
3. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. and it’s staff are not responsible for reserving accommodations and activities for passengers unless otherwise noted in tours.
4. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. and its staff are not responsible for any personal belongings lost, damaged, or stolen throughout a tour. Hostel common areas and rooms are shared, we recommend to bring a padlock for your luggage and always keep valuables with you or in a locker.
5. The activities listed in the brochure, run by independent operators, may become unavailable at any time. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd, cannot be held responsible if activities become unavailable.
6. Some of the optional activities you take part in may have an element of danger. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd. hold no liability for any accident, injury, or death caused by participation in such activities.
7. Guests are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable fashion so as not to infringe on the enjoyment of other guests. Moose Travel Network and affiliates reserve the right to refuse to carry any passenger at any point during a tour based on the decision that is deemed to be appropriate by the staff member solely. Guests are fully and solely accountable (both legally and financially) for any costs incurred as a result of what is deemed by Moose Travel Network solely to have been inappropriate behavior. Refunds will not be issued to guests who have been asked to leave a tour, nor shall Moose Travel Network or any affiliates be in any way responsible for a guest once they have been removed from a tour.
8. Cancellations will result in a 25% fee if made 14 days or more in advance of your travel date. A fee of 50% applies if less than 14 days but greater than 48 hours is given. A fee of 100% is applied for cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice or failure to show up for the booked departure. Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for any refunds.
Moose Travel Network strongly recommends that you purchase cancellation insurance to be used in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.