Safari Adventure in Tanzania
What's Included?• Our safari prepared, well maintained comfortable and above all RELIABLE 4x4 vehicle fitted with 2 way high frequency radio communicating system
• Game drive/Game Viewing/Crater Tour as indicated above
• Added Security measure is each seat has a seat-belt
• Experienced, English Speaking driver guide
• Accommodation with en-suite shower/toilet
• Meals as indicated above
• Bottled water in vehicle while on Safari
• Safari starts and ends within Arusha/Moshi City. Transfers to be charged separately depending on port of arrival as well as departure.
Best SuitedFamilies, Groups, Honeymoon, Luxury, Solo travellers
Drive to/for dinner and overnight LODGE.
After breakfast, you will go in the Crater for amazing game drive with picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight LODGE.
After breakfast you will be met by the driver/guide continue your Safari to Serengeti amazing game drive through the great Serengeti with picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight logde
After breakfast, you will go on an amazing game drive through the great Serengeti. You will be brought back for lunch to the lodge or you may opt for a picnic lunch within the park. Dinner and overnight
After breakfast, travel to Tarangire for game drive with picnic lunch through Serengeti game drive. Dinner and overnight lodge
After breakfast you will start the journey back to Arusha/Airport
• Telephone and/or Fax
• Beverages including bottled water consumed at Hotels/Lodges/Camps
• Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
• Any other extras that are not mentioned above are also excluded.
• Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
• Items of personal nature i.e. laundry , souvenirs etc
• Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
• Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary
• All prices above exclude VAT. The Government of Tanzania introduced 18 per cent Value Added Tax (VAT) on all tourism services as of 1st July 2017.
The airlines & other carriers concerned provide transport timings. They are subject to change as a result of air traffic control restrictions, weather conditions, operational/maintenance requirements & the requirement for customers to check in on time.we cannot be held responsible for if there is any change to a departure or arrival time shown in their website, tours or on any ticket. Similarly, we cannot make any special arrangements for you if you are delayed since such matters are at the sole discretion of the airline or any other carrier concerned.
We recommend that you take the Safari insurances prior to your departure:
Trip cancellation and interruption (must cover our cancellation terms
Baggage delay, loss & pilferage
Medical & emergency evacuation
Accidental death & disability
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.