Unique Experience in Machu Picchu & Mountain of Colors
What's Included?• All transfers in tourist unit from your arrival and departure (van, mercedes, renault etc)
• Lodging at selected hotel according to preference with breakfast
• All entrances to parks and places of cultural interest,
• Guided tours and excursions mentioned,
• Spanish / speaking guide to accompany the visits and excursions,
• All transfers
• Food in the indicated places according to the itinerary
• The train ticket Ollantaytambo-Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
• Transfers and guided to the Mountain of Colors.
Destination CoveredCusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and Inca Trail
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
• Upon arrival, reception and transfer to the Hotel in Cusco; where you are welcomed with a traditional coca tea ("mate de coca")
• Lunch (not included).
• The City tour starts at 1:30 pm; You will visit the following places: the Cathedral, the Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
Accommodation Night in Cusco.
Food: Dinner buffet courtesy show, between 8 a 9:30 p.m.
Note: It is recommended to take the first flights to the city of Cusco between 6 to 7:30 am
Day 2: Sacred Valley of the Incas - Night in Aguas Calientes.
• Buffet breakfast at your hotel in Cusco
• The Sacred Valley tour starts picking you up from your hotel at 8:00 a.m.
• Visit Pisaq, very famous for its well-known and varied handicraft market, textiles, handicrafts, works and designs in unique silver.
• After, we continue to the city of Urubamba, the most important of the Sacred Valley, here we have a typical Peruvian buffet lunch (included in the price) for one hour we will enjoy the restaurant facilities.
• After we continue our trip to Ollantaytambo, the archaeological complex, reflects the great management and domain that these characters had in place.
• We will board the afternoon train from Ollanta to the town of Aguas Calientes, 1 hour 45 min.
• Arrival at the town of Aguas Calientes
• Registration at our scheduled hotel.
• Night of Lodging in Aguas Calientes.
Food: Breakfast, Bufet Lunch.
Day 3: Full Day Machu Picchu and Return to Cusco (FIRST VISIT TURN).
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Full day excursion to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes early transfer at 5:30 am to the bus stop for the short trip (25 minutes)
• You will participate in a guided tour through Machupicchu
• Then, you will have time to do any of the following activities on your own (not included in the price):
• Climb Wayna Picchu Mountain; 2 turns of entry from 7 to 10 am, and from 10 to 1 pm. - 200 people in each shift, reservations with 3 months in advance.
• Another impressive walk is to get to Puerta del Sol; Great opportunity to walk (about 1 hour) and enjoy the great scenery, the Urubamba Canyon highly recommended the Puerta del Sol (Inti Punku).
• Lunch at the Aguas Calientes Restaurant, considered in the price of this program.
• In the afternoon we have the train from Aguas Calientes to Ollanta station and then by tourist bus the transfer to the city of Cusco - Lodging Night in Cusco.
Food: Breakfast, Lunch Menu.
Day 4: Excursion to the Mountain of Colors WINICUNCA - RAIMBOW MOUNTAIN.
• We leave Cusco very early in the morning, 4:00 am
• Travel time is ... 2 hours with 30 min.
• We will have our breakfast at 7:30 a.m. in Pitumarca Restaurant.
• Start of the hike
• Our hiking continues for 5 km. Ida, until you reach VINICUNCA LA MONTAÑA 7 COLORES
• This is a perfect opportunity to take photos, enjoy the surroundings for approximately 1 hour of sharing with nature and the PACHA MAMA, Mother Earth.
• Then we have the return by 5 km to the starting point
• We will board our return transport to the Restaurant for lunch and then return to Cusco
• Estimated time of arrival in Cusco between 7:00 pm.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5: Departure from Cusco
Our representative will assist you with your transfer to the airport, thank you for your visit and wish you a good trip. End of our services.
• Food: Breakfast
• International flights or domestic flights
• Airport departure fees (US $ 30 per person for international flights and US $ 6.5 for domestic flights), excess baggage
• Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, strikes, strikes,
• Alcoholic beverages or bottled water
• Insurance of any kind
• Laundry services
• Phone calls
• Reconfirmation of flights and personal order
• Personal equipment
• Mandatory personal travel insurance
• Meals that are not mentioned
• Entrance to Wayna Picchu.
Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire, wants to enjoy your holiday of a lifetime with complete success. Please take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a trip with Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire.
Reservations: To reserve and confirm any program for groups or individual clients the following information is required and must be sent to our reservation form, and include the following information: Full name as it appears in the holder’s passport; passport number valid on the date of the trip being requested; address and telephone number; current e-mail address; nationality; gender; times of flights or arrival in Peru and Cusco; any medical or dietary restrictions; any special interests regarding the service requested.
By making a booking with, with Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire, you accept on behalf of yourself and all those named on the booking including minors and person under a disability to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire, sends a confirmation by email.
In order to deal with your reservation in a timely manner we require a deposit of 50 percent of the cost of the chosen program at the time of booking. The balance should be paid 30 days before departure.
a. Credit Card
Once you decide to book our services (peruvian tour, package, hotel, train, etc.) you can pay by our safest and fastest online payment with Credit Card (VISA) our company not consider a Credit Card commission charges. Other by PAYPAL.
b. Wire Transfer
You can directly transfer funds from your own banking account to our banking account. There is a US$ 50 admin fee attached to this account that you need to add onto the amount you are sending. We will send you details of our account upon your confirmation of trip. Duration of taken to receive transfer: 1 day to 3 days dependent on where you are sending from.
c. Western Union
Another way to do your payment from abroad and avoid high bank charges or taxes is using WESTERN UNION, a global transfer service that has a large network of offices around the world. From the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, France, Netherlands & Norway you can make the money transfer online. Just visit the website www.westernunion.com and follow the instructions. We will send you details of what information to use upon your confirmation of trip. Duration of taken to receive transfer: Almost instantaneous.
Cancellations: In our experience a certain percentage of bookings are cancelled by the client before departure due to some unforeseen circumstance. The penalties incurred for cancellation of services will depend on the date of cancellation according to the following list (Important: At any time after confirming the purchase of your Inca Trail permit, in the event of cancellation we will charge the full cost said permit):
•45 days or more before the date of the start of services: only the bank charges will not be refunded (except in the case of the Inca Trail permit).
•44 to 30 days before the date of the start of services: 40 percent of the deposit will not be refunded.
•29 to 16 days before the date of the start of services: 50 percent of the deposit will not be refunded.
•15 to 07 days before the date of the start of services: 80 percent of the deposit will not be refunded.
•06 to 0 days before the date of the start of services: 100 percent of the deposit will not be refunded.
A special note regarding cancellations of Inca Trail reservations: The advance payments for the different treks which include the Inca Trail, Lares & Salkantay trek such as: Inca Trail 4 days/3 nights; Inca Trail 2 days/1 night; Inca Trail 5 days/4 nights, Lares, Salkantay and Inca Trail 7 days/6 nights. The costs of these treks are non-returnable, and include entrance tickets to the Inca Trail, porters, cooks and train tickets. This is because these services are reserved and paid for at the time of booking and therefore the deposit required is non-returnable.
Failure to Arrive (No show): We will retain the full amount paid and will not be responsible for the failure of the client to arrive due to cancelled or delayed flights. Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire, is not responsible for damage to or loss of luggage, accidents, unforeseen expenses, unavoidable delays, services provided by third parties or direct or indirect causes beyond our control. In the unfortunate event of a no show due to unforeseen circumstances, the company will provide a certificate to the client for insurance purposes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In the event of a passenger leaving the tour for any reason, any extra expenses are the passenger's responsibility and the company shall not be liable for any refund, either total or partial, of money paid for any unused services.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
The Client must notify Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire in writing during the process of booking of any medical conditions, pregnancy, disability or any other mental and or physical condition which may affect fitness to travel and or any medical condition. Failure to notify Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire may result in the Client being refused travel. Failure to notify Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire of any such condition that results in cancellation will have full cancellation fees to the Client. Some trips may be unsuitable for Clients due to age, mobility, disability, pregnancy or physical or mental conditions. It is the Client’s responsibility to check prior to booking. Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire may refuse to carry pregnant women over 24 weeks or Clients with certain conditions. Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire is not required to provide any special facilities unless it has agreed to do so in writing. Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire will do its best to meet Clients special requests including dietary, but such requests do not form part of the Contract and therefore Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire is not liable for not providing these requests. Medical facilities vary from country to country and Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire makes no representations and gives no warranties in relation to the standard of such treatment.
Traveling with Children Clients aged 18 at date of first travel are viewed as adults. An adult over the age of 18 must accompany every 2 children under the age of 18. The ratio of adults to children traveling together must be one adult per two children and two adults per four children (17 and under). The minimum age for Clients traveling on tours is 12 (for Family designated tours, the minimum age is 5). All enquiries with respect to children are subject to review and approval by Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire that reserves the right to restrict the number of travelers under the age of 18 on tours.
We are able to guarantee our prices because we operate all our own services, . Because all prices are subject to change without prior notice; we will reconfirm the price at time of booking. Prices do not cover delays and expenses caused by flight delays/cancelations. Single supplements are available on all our tours. Most hotels offer single rooms subject to availability. At our campsites single tents are available, as are single rooms in our rainforest lodge, at an additional cost.
Travel insurance is compulsory for all Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire travellers and should be taken out at the time of booking. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$ 200,000 for each.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended to cover loss of deposit or final monies paid because of unavoidable cancellation due to illness or other causes, personal baggage loss, medical expenses, etc. All travellers should be adequately insured against personal accident and medical costs. We recommend a short term insurance policy that covers the trip selected with cover in the event of illness, accident, emergency evacuation, costs incurred due to flight delays, schedule changes, delays caused by bad weather, missed connections, strikes, natural disasters, or unforeseeable events. We require that all passengers involved in adventure activities excursions in Peru like a adventure trips, trekking and jungle region be fully insured.
You must provide proof of your travel insurance 15 days before trip departure; you will not be able to join the trip without it.
PASSPORT, VISA AND VACCINATIONS
It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire.
AGE, FITNESS AND PARTICIPATION
a. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their choosing. Persons over 60 years of age will be advised to obtain medical evidence of fitness to travel on the chosen itinerary.
b. No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted on tours operated by Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire, however older teenagers may be considered provided they are accompanied by a parent who accepts full responsibility for them.
c. Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire,
d. If in the opinion of such person the health or conduct of a Client before or after departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of a tour.
All participants in tours operated by Machu Picchu Kingdom of the Incas Empire are expected to the laws and regulations of the countries visited and any failure to do so will relieve of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.