Kafue National Park, extending for 22,400 km2, is Africa’s second largest National Park and is characterised by many different eco-systems and sceneries. From the southern Nanzhila Plains, to the lake habitat of Itezhi-tezhi, to the fit bush and Miombo forest up to the northern Busanga plains. During your Safari in the park, you will cross the entire park from south to north, stopping in two of the most beautiful camps: Konkamoya and Mayukuyuku.
• All accommodation detailed in the program
• All meals detailed in the program
• Vehicles, fuel, driver, cook and certified guide.
• All camping gear (excluding towels and pillows)
• All park entry fees
• All game viewing activities detailed in the program
and Kafue National Park
Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Luxury, Solo travellers