What to Expect:
Meet your guide at Parque Mexico and receive a safety briefing plus all necessary equipment including helmet. Get on your bike and head to Zocalo where you'll visit the Cathedral and Government Palace. You'll first ride along Paseo de la Reforma until you get to the Angel of Independence and the Monument of Revolucion (Monumento a la Revolucion). Learn a bit more about these landmarks and continue towards Palacio de Bellas Artes to then head to Zocalo.
See this plaza which is in the heart of the city and is formally known as Plaza de la Constitucion. Learn about the history of this place from your guide including its importance during the Aztec empire and admire the Cathedral. You'll then park your bikes and head inside the Government Palace where you'll admire the Diego Rivera murals and learn all about them from your knowledgeable guide.
You'll head back to Parque Mexico to enjoy your box lunch and have a picnic where the tour ends.
What's Included?• Bike 2016 in perfect conditions
• Safety riding talk
• Guide during the hole ride
• Entrance to government palace
• Box lunch
• Bottle of water and bottle of energy drink
• Accident insurance
Destination CoveredParque México, Zócalo, Monumento a la Revolución and El Ángel
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon
• The maximum number is 06 riders
• Ages from 14 to 65 years old
• Basic Knowledge of how to ride a bike
• Minors should come with an adult for responsibility matter
• Sign a responsive letter
• We recommend to eat a good breakfast, bring sporty or comfortable clothes to ride a bike, sunglasses, and sun block.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.