What's Included?• Accommodation with daily breakfast based on Double or Twin sharing room
• Tours with English Speaking Guide
• Ground transport with air-con vehicle as mentioned in itineraries
• All entrance fees for the tour sites as mentioned in the tour itineraries
• Boat excursion to Tonle Sap Lake
• Lunch and dinner at local restaurant
• Every 16pax up gets 1FOC based on Twin sharing room
• Drinking water and fresh tower for the whole trips
Destination CoveredSiem Reap and Angkor Wat
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups
Welcome to Cambodia! Our guide and private vehicle will wait and pick you up at Siem Reap International Airport, then transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Temple Tours (B/L/D)
Breakfast in hotel In the morning, visit the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century), Bayon temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), Baphuon recently re-opened after years of restoration), the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. After lunch, visit the most famous of all the temples on plain of Angkor, Angkor Wat, the temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodia flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat’s five towers symbolize Meru’s five peaks – the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond. Sunset at Angkor Wat for countryside view.
Dinner will be served at local restaurant with classical/Apsara dance show overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap – Tonle Sap Great Lake Tours– Departure (B/L/-)
Breakfast in hotel in the morning, visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Visit the village and take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap, the “Great Lake of Cambodia and the largest in Asia”. In the afternoon, visiting Angkor National Museum, pride in revealing the royal historical path of this Golden Era of Khmer Kingdom through the state of the art multimedia technology to provide visitors a full picturesque story of the legend in an easy understanding way.
End your day with T-Gallery and other local markets where you can enjoy shopping with good quality of products before transferring to the airport for catching your international flight.
The end of services!!!
Note: the itinerary is subjected to change according to your booked arrival/departure flight
• Cambodia visa fee currently US$30 / pax payable upon arrival
• Domestic and International Air tickets
• Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
• International airport tax departure
• Meal not mentioned in program
• Other language guide
• Peak Season, New Year eve and chines New Year rate
• Soft drinks
• Personal expenses such as drinks at meals
• All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusio
Please the price is for 2 Pax/ group and in USD/Pax
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.