Adventure Safari 7 Days 6 Nights
What's Included?• ll meals and accommodation as indicated. (B –Breakfast / L- lunch / Dinner).
• All park fees and government taxes.
• Service of our professional English speaking driver guide. Foreign language speaking, on request.
• Game drives in a designed safari minivan, with a pop up/flip flop roof top for good game viewing, photography and filming.
• Bottled mineral water while on safari.
Destination CoveredMaasai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha, Amboseli National Park and Tsavo East National Park
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Lake Nakuru, on the bed of the Great Rift Valley has earned its fame as home of the greatest bird spectacle in the world, a myriad of more than a million pink flamingo wading in the alkaline waters, and from a distance looking pink ringed. It’s safe haven for the endangered and highly protected black and white rhino and offers a good possibility of spotting the elusive Leopard as well as Rothschild giraffe, water-buck, buffalo, vervet monkeys, gazelles among others.
At Lake Naivasha you have the option of visiting Crescent Island or spending the afternoon on an exciting boat ride, watch over hippos, water-bucks among other wildlife species.
Tsavo East, is home to red elephants of Tsavo, among others in plenty and the legendary “Man Eaters of Tsavo”, a pride of marauding lions which terrorized maimed and killed railway construction workers in 1889, has marvelous natural attractions some ideal to spot majority of the game including the Aruba dam, favorite watering point for the parks wildlife
Amboseli National park with its stunning back drop of the snow-capped Mt Kilimanjaro, the only free standing mountain in the world, can be seen early morning and in the evening, weather permitting. The park is indeed a photographers paradise known for its huge concentration of African elephants can be spotted in large numbers as well as Cheetah, hyenas, buffalos, Topi, Zebra, Giraffes among other wildlife and bird species, a must visit for any visitor.
• International air fare. NOTE. We can include in the package Return flight ticket using the cheapest link for our guest, let us know the dates, and will work it out for you.
• Items of personal nature. ie passport, visa, cameras etc.
• Tipping to the driver/guide.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.