Kerala boasts that the state is God's Own Country. Once you visit, you will see where this claim comes from. The state really is blessed with great natural beauty, and diverse ecology.
It is also known for its backwaters, mountains, coconuts, spices and art forms like Kathakali and Mohini Attam. It is the most literate state in India, and a land of diverse religions, where you can find Hindu temples, mosques, churches, and even synagogues. With world class tourist sporting options, ayurvedic spas and treatments, eco-tourism initiatives, a large number of visit options ranging from beautiful high altitude blue mountains to pristine rain forests to golden sun-sand beaches and an enormous range of accommodation, Kerala has much to offer the visitor.
* Accommodation in double sharing basis.
* Meals (Breakfast & all taxes.
* All Transfers and Sightseeing by Ac vehicle As Per The Itinerary.
* Child below 5 years are complimentary.
* From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm flexible.
* All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost.
* Pick Up At Cochin And Drop At Cochin or as per the destination.
* Emergency Accidental Hospitalisation
* Accidental OPD Expenses
* Accidental Evacuation & Repatriation
* Personal Accidental Death & Disablement
* Loss of Baggage (Checked In)
* Missed Connections
* Bounced Hotel Bookings
* Trip Cancellation due to Hospitalisation/
* Death / Curfew
* Trip Delay (Beyond 6hr)*
* Travel Inconvenience
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers