Masai Mara Budget Camping Safari
What's Included?• Transport & Transfers in a shared safari van with a pop-up roof
• Meals from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on the final day
• Park entrance fees
• Driver's allowances
• Accommodation Full board in a two man tent.
• Service of an English speaking professional guide/driver
• Services of an English speaking professional safari cook
• Camping fees
• Non-exclusive use of safari vehicle throughout the duration of the safari. Except on the private safari.
Destination CoveredMaasai Mara Game Reserve and Nairobi
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Kids, Solo travellers
Day 2: After breakfast, have a full day Masai Mara on a full day game drive with packed lunch. Dinner and overnight at Manyatta Tented Camp.
Day 3: Early morning game drive before breakfast. Leave Masai Mara for Nairobi arriving in the late afternoon where your safari ends.
• Any extras and personal spendings
• Balloon safari
• Masai vllage visit.
• Payment terms 30% to book and the balance on arrival.
• Safari can be booked any time of the year.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.