The capital and the largest city of Greece, Athens is the financial, administrative, maritime, trade, cultural and industrial centre. It is one of the oldest cities in the world with its history dating back to the Neolithic Age. The city of Athens since time immemorial, has been the centre of arts and philosophy and a busy port city. Athens is home to Aristotle and Plato, the Parthenon and the Acropolis. It is the cradle of the western civilisation and is the site where the tenets of democracy took birth. The political and cultural influence of Athens on Europe especially Rome is undisputable.
Known as Greece' s glamour island, Mykonos is the perfect spot for tourists who want to enjoy the beauty of nature as well have fun and party hard. The city has earned a reputation for being liberal towards the LGBT community and is dotted with special gay bars and clubs. Elia and Super Paradise beaches are mostly frequented by people of this community. The city is famous for its thriving nightlife.
Santorini, now officially known as Thira after its classical Greek name of Thera, is a beautiful island in the Aegean Sea. Santorini is a part of Greece and an island within an archipelago which also constitutes of another inhabited island named Therasia. The main attraction on the island of Santorini are the spectacular views of the houses here. What differentiates the houses from any common house is that all of them are painted sparkling white and are constructed on the side of a caldera that falls into the sea.
What's Included?• 03 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation in Athens Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
• 02 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation on Mykonos Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
• 02 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation on Santorini Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
• Half Day Athens Sightseeing by Regular Organised Seat in Coach Tours with English Speaking Guide and Entrance Fees Included.
• Athens Transfers: Airport - Hotel - Port - Hotel - Airport by Private Contracted A/C Modern Mercedes-Benz Limousine Taxi.
• Mykonos Transfers: Port - Hotel - Port.
• Santorini Transfers: Port - Hotel - Port.
• Ferry Tickets Athens (Piraeus Port) to Mykonos.
• Speed Boat Tickets Mykonos to Santorini.
• Ferry Tickets Santorini to Athens (Piraeus Port).
Destination CoveredAthens, Mykonos and Santorini
Best SuitedFamilies, Honeymoon, Luxury
Meet at Athens airport and transfer to the hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Athens is an amazing city to discover on your own with its numerous museums, parks, and the shopping areas of Kolonaki, Hermou, Voukourestiou Street, Monastiraki and Plaka. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
Day 2: Athens - Half day sightseeing
Breakfast in the hotel. Pickup from the hotel for your half day morning tour. See Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrians Arch. Pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and visit the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally the harmony between material and spirit, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the museum of Acropolis. At the end of the tour, drop off at the hotel or at the city centre. Remainder of the day at own leisure. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
Day 3: Athens - Mykonos
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the Athens port of Piraeus and take the Ferry boat to the island of Mykonos. Meet at Mykonos port and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Mykonos Hotel.
Day 4: Mykonos - Day at leisure
Breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this Jet Set Cycladic island renowned for its striking windmills. Wander the maze of narrow alleys and an array of shops for bargains. You may visit Paraportiani one of the 365 churches of the island and in the evening enjoy the famous night life of the island. Overnight in Mykonos Hotel.
Day 5: Mykonos - Santorini
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Mykonos Port and take the Speed Boat to the island of Santorini. Meet at Santorini port and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
Day 6: Santorini - Day at leisure
Breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this amazing island of Santorini (formed by the eruption of the volcano 1600 BC). The sight is the most breath-taking of all Greek islands and perhaps of the world. Explore and enjoy all that the island has to offer. History and nature combine to make Santorini unforgettable. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
Day 7: Santorini - Athens
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Santorini port and take the Ferry boat to Athens. Meet at the Athens port of Piraeus and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Athens hotel.
Day 8: Athens - Departure
Breakfast ate hotel. leisure day till departure time. head to airport for your onward journey.
• All rates are subject to availability and can change without prior notice.
• These rates for Mykonos and Santorini hotels are on special offer with the condition that the hotel names can only be informed upon your arrival on each island, from selected hotels. If not preferred, then kindly request rates for a specific hotel on each island which will be confirmed at the time of the booking.
• No Rooms has been blocked as of now.
• Air Tickets once issued are subject to cancellation/amendment/no show charges in case of any amendment.
• Rate of Exchange will be applicable on the day you will make the payment.
• Standard check-in times at the hotels are 14:00hrs & check-out times are 12:00hrs.
• International check-in and check-out time applies as per hotel’s policy.
• Please specify the Passenger’s Nationality at the time of enquiry/booking because the rates differ as per the Nationality.
• Child age 2-11 years. Above 11 years is considered as an adult.
• Optional Meals do not include transfers; the meal will be delivered to your hotel if the restaurant is not within walking distance.
• SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on hotel location, if hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements.
• We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
• No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
• We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
• No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
• We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
• Rates are subject to change and availability as no reservations have been made.
• Rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events Surcharge will be levied.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.