The beauty in its quite excellence and its rich culture calls out people to experience the best of nature. Come, enjoy the best of nature and the enchanting beauty of this coastal district of Alleppey in Kerala.
Thekkady is a town near Periyar National Park, an important tourist attraction in the Kerala state of India.
Alappuzha (or Alleppey) is a city on the Laccadive Sea in the southern Indian state of Kerala. It's best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic Kerala backwaters, a network of tranquil canals and lagoons. Alappuzha Beach is the site of the 19th-century Alappuzha Lighthouse.
Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is home to the Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak.
What's Included?• Pickup and drop from Airport / Railway station/Bus station
• Complimentary breakfast at all hotels
• Child who has age below 06 yrs. will be complimentary
• Rate Includes Driver bata, fuel charge, toll, parking, road tax, interstate charges
• Houseboats check in will be at 12 Pmandcruisestill05Pm.Houseboat will be anchored till 08 Am and cruises for checkout at 09Am. In the case of A/C Deluxe Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 09 Pm till 06 Amonly
• Houseboat as mentioned like welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water…etc
Destination CoveredMunnar, Thekkady and Alappuzha
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
On your arrival at Cochin airport/railway station/bus stand, you will meet our representative and they will assist you throughout your journey then proceed to to Munnar on the way visit Cheeyappara waterfalls, Valapara waterfalls, tea plantations, etc...On arrival at Munnar check in to the Hotel and relax for the rest of the day.Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02 -MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Munnar- lover's paradise. Sightseeing of Munnar Includes flower garden, photo point, honeybee tree, Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Iravikulam National Park (Rajamala), Anamudy hills and Blossom Park.Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03 -MUNNAR TO THEKKADY
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady (also known as Periyar).Sightseeing of Thekkady includes Periyar Tiger Reserve, Periyar Lake, Periyar lake boating and jungle safari. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04 -THEKKADY TO ALLEPPEY (HOUSE BOAT)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey- Venice of the East. Staying 21 hours in Alleppey houseboat-a moving paradise, is a wonderful, experience. We can see many attractive types of scenery such as paddy field, backwaters, villages, coconut trees, Vembanadu Lake while sailing. In the houseboat you will be treated with drink, snacks, lunch and dinner. Overnight stay at houseboat.
DAY 05-ALLEPPEY TO COCHIN DROP
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Cochin. For cochin (Queen of Arabian sea) drop sightseeing includes St.Francis Church, St.CruiseBasellica, Chinese fishing net, Mattenchery palace, Jewish Synagogue, Marinedrive walkway and Marinedrive boating. Our representative will leave you at Cochin airport/railway station/bus stand and will do necessary support there. Drive back to your hometown feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the “God’s Own Country”.
* Your accommodation is selected as per your preference and budget
* We do not have any hidden charges
* The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
* Any extra bed, breakfast, lunch, dinner or extra adult or kid above 5 year which is not included in the package had to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy.
* In Munnar, Thekkady, Ootty and Kodaikanal rooms will not be A/C since these are cold regions. Some hotels having A/c rooms at extra cost , need to pay directly if required.
* Eravikulam National Park Munnar will be closed for 3 months in a year based upon the breeding period of the goats (NilgiriTahr).
* Balance payment should be made on or before arrival (Cheque & Demand Draft payment is not accepted). 2.5 % card charges for online booking and balance payment.
* In case of any unexpected bandh or strike, we will make alternative arrangements and expenses incurred due to the same are not included in the package.
* In A/C Deluxe & A/C Super Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00A.M
* Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel may charge extra for the same.
* Houseboat check in is at 12.30 Noon and cruise is till 5 PM and there after boat will be anchored according to the Government regulations.
* Periyar wildlife boating tickets can be booked online by clicking the below link https://www.periyarfoundation.online
** Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel may charge extra for the same.
Driver and vehicle are at your disposal; however he will be available between 08 am to 07 pm (except on special request.)
• For online credit card payment – 2.5% extra for the amount transferred
• If applicable Compulsory Gala Dinner On X'mas 24th& 31st New year Eve will be excluded
Company is not responsible for missing sightseeing, destinations due to political strike or road blocks.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.