Discover mysterious and majestic Nepal in seven days. From marvelous city of temples;Kathmandu to widely famous Chitwan national park, one can experience the unique culture, traditional and life style of different ethnic groups. Visit Hindus and Buddhist related monuments in Kathmandu. Engage yourself by participating in jungle activities like elephant safari, Wildlife photography, Boating, Tribal village visit and Jungle walk in Chitwan National Park area.
Spend your extended days in Pokhara city by doing hiking, sightseeing, hill station visit, cycling, paragliding, boating and many more. Chill out around lakeside where colorful chairs on the lawn overlooking Fewa Lake invite relaxation on a lovely afternoon where you are able to try multi cuisine restaurants, bars, pubs and café in Lakeside Street. Trace the splendid view of the Himalayas ancient cities, lush countryside and open museums of Nepal.
* Airport / hotel / airport transfers from and to International/ Domestic airport by exclusive vehicle.
* Three nights accommodation in the hotel of Kathmandu on twin sharing basis inclusive of breakfast.
* Kathmandu city – Chitwan national park transfer by tourist coach.
* Chitwan – Pokhara transfer by exclusive vehicle.
* Two nights accommodation in the hotel of Pokhara hill top on twin sharing basis inclusive of breakfast.
* Sarangkot sunrise tour.
* Pokhara – Kathmandu transfer by tourist coach.
* Two nights accommodation in the hotel of Chitwan national park on twin sharing basis inclusive of all Meals.
* Sightseeing trips using exclusive vehicle as per the itinerary with English speaking guide.
* Taxes at the rate of 24.3%.
, Chitwan National Park
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers