Golden Triangle Tour Package India
What's Included?• Traditional Indian Welcome on arrival
• Accommodation 1 Double Room
• Daily Breakfast at the hotel
• English speaking Guide included in your tour package
• Battery Van on the way of Taj Mahal
• Camel Ride at Jal Mahal
• Daily Newspaper in your car
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary (However you have the flexibility to explore more)
• Surface transport by AC Indigo/ AC Indica CAR with chauffeur as per the itinerary
• All intrastate taxes permits, parking, road tax, toll tax & fuel charges etc are included
• All government applicable taxes and service charge
Destination CoveredNew Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
Arrival in Delhi Our guide will greet you at Delhi airport/station! He will escort you to the hotel for check in. Post lunch enjoy visit to some local markets and malls. Enjoyable overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi Excursion
Start your day with a healthy breakfast and board to enjoy visit to some popular tourist spots such as Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, the Qutub Minar, Rajpath and Lotus Temple. Make your trip super exciting with shopping at Chandni Chowk, Palika Bazaar, CP, Janpath! Enjoyable overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra
After having your breakfast, get ready for a drive towards the beautiful city of Agra. The beautiful historic city is known for some of the most wonderful monuments. However, the most popular tourist spot is Taj Mahal which attracts million of people every year! On arrival, check into the hotel. Post lunch enjoy visit to the symbol of love Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Enjoy overnight stay in the hotel and have a delicious dinner.
Day 04: Agra Excursion
Next morning start your day with trip to Taj Mahal! The white beauty looks stunning in early morning. Return to your hotel and have your breakfast! Now get ready to visit the majestic Agra Fort. Post lunch catch the magic of local bazaars, as you can buy some great souvenirs from here! Enjoyable overnight stay at the hotel!
Day 05: Agra – Jaipur
Wake up early and have your breakfast! Now, get ready for drive towards the pink city of Rajasthan, Jaipur. To make your drive memorable, you will visit via historic Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival check into the Jaipur hotel! Spend some great time in the hotel! The pink city of Rajasthan has some magnificent tourist spots such as Palace of Winds, Jai Singh’s Observatory, Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort. Enjoyable overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 06: Jaipur Excursion
Start your day with a healthy breakfast! Now get ready to have an enthralling trip to some of the most loved tourist attractions such as Amber Fort. The royal grandeur can be felt at fullest with enjoyable elephant ride. Post lunch enjoy visit to Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal! Make your evening exciting with trip to the colorful bazaars as it has some amazing art work. Enjoyable overnight stay at the hotel!
Day 07: Jaipur – Delhi
After having breakfast, say bye to Jaipur get ready for journey back home!
• Medical insurance of any kind.
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
• Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
• Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments.
• Christmas & New Year Eve Dinner.
• Flight fare will be availability on the time of bookings.
• Gratuities: We do not include tipping when quoting the tour price.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.