Heritage India - Rajasthan, Varanasi And Khajuraho
What's Included?• 3 Star Hotel Accommodation.
• Multilingual Guide.
• Exclusive Car.
Destination CoveredVaranasi, Sarnath, Khajuraho, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Mandawa and Delhi NCR
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Luxury
- Arrival at Varanasi airport. You will get a warm welcome from our official at
the Airport.Proceed towards Varanasi and out up in a hotel.
DAY 2 : Varanasi To Sarnath- Local
- After Breakfast,visit the Buddhist monuments and edifices covering
Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Sarnath Museum and Mulagandha
- Leave Sarnath around 2:30/3 PM, Arrive Varanasi in an hour.
- In the evening, witness the major attraction of Varanasi – The grand Aarti
ceremony performed by several priests on the banks of River Ganges.
You will get to hear the majestic blended sound of Sanskrit mantras,
drums, bells and cymbals.
- Stay overnight at Hotel.
DAY 3: Varanasi To Khajuraho
- Leave Varanasi in the evening to reach Khajuraho(410Km/9 Hrs)
DAY 4 : Khajuraho Sightseeing.
- Reach Khajuraho by morning and refresh at the hotel.
- Visit Kandariya temple built in the shape of cave resembling
Himalayas,is a true masterpiece of artistic structure.
- Proceed to Lakshmana temple built by Yashovarman of Chandela
- Leave to Chaturbhuj Temple. The temple consists of a sanctum without
ambulatory, vestibule,mandapa and an entrance porch.Experience the
wonderful piece of sculpture.
- Visit Western Group of temples which is a complex of 11th century
temples built during the Chandela Dynasty.
- Leave to see Eastern Group of Temples like Brahma, Vamana and
Hanuman Temple. Take about 1-2 hrs to see these temples.
- After lunch, do some local shopping in Khajuraho. Local handicrafts,
books and nice restaurants will make your other half of the day.
- Evening leave for light and sound show and know about the history of
temples which are to be visited next day.
DAY 5 : Khajuraho To Agra
- Drive through rural India
DAY 6 : Agra To Jaipur
-After breakfast you can visit the Taj Mahal, the epitome of love. Crowd is
less in the morning and you can enjoy the serenity of the tomb.
- Start to Jaipur around 12PM and visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way.Reach
- Visit the Amber Fort (Amer): A 16th century magnificent fort built by the
trusted general of Akbar, Maan Singh.
- You can watch the enthralling 50-minute Light and Sound Show after
- Proceed to Chokhi Dhani, an artificial rural India village. Enjoy the
elephant and camel rides, pottery and have dinner at that place.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 7 : Jaipur Palaces
- In the morning experience the famous Elephantastic experience, where
you can ride and have fun with the elephants in a farm.
- Visit the Hawa Mahal: An extraordinary pink-painted delicately
honeycombed hive that rises a dizzying five storeys
- City Palace of Jaipur: Built by Raja Man Singh
- Jal Mahal: A palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in
Jaipur.Experience the beauty of Mahal reflection in water.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
DAY 8 : Jaipur To Udaipur
On this day, you can visit the following places :
- Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors)
- Amer Fort :This pavilion in Amber Fort was built for use by the imperial
family and is famous for intricate mirror work.
- Jantar Mantar: It features the world’s biggest stone sundial “Smarat
Yantra”, and is UNESCO World heritage site.
- After lunch, proceed to Udaipur. (400KM/7 Hrs)
- Reach Udaipur and stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 9 : Udaipur Local
- Start your day with the Vintage Collection of Classic Cars Museum. This
museum owned by Rana Sriji Arvind Singh Mewar has some of the rarest
classic and vintage car collection.
- Visit the Lake Fatehsagar. This beautiful lake is named after Maharana
Fateh Singh of Udaipur and Mewar.
- Drive towards the City Palace of Udaipur: Built over a period of nearly
400 years, with contributions from several rulers of the Mewar dynasty.
- Visit the Crystal Gallery inside the palace: This MUST SEE museum has
been hailed as probably the single largest private collection of crystal
anywhere in the world and much more.
-There are a couple of great restaurants in the City Palace, who serve a
variety of mouth-watering cuisines including Continental and Indian
- In the evening proceed towards the 18th-century Bagore Ki Haveli
Museum to watch the cultural dance program, something very unique to
- Stay at a 3 star accommodation in Udaipur.
DAY 10 : Udaipur To Jodhpur
- Take the boat ride on the famous Pichola Lake, nestled at the foot of the
- Have lunch and get ready for a drive to Jodhpur. Reach Jodhpur by
evening. Check in at the hotel and take a stroll near Clock Tower or
Ghanta Ghar which is a popular landmark in Jodhpur.
Beside the tower, there is the Sadar Market, where you can shop local
- Stay overnight at hotel in Jodhpur.
DAY 11 : Jodhpur To Bikaner
- Morning,visit the grand 15th century Mehrangarh Fort, spread across
- Watch the birds fly above and the local musicians play flute, sarengi and
other instruments inside the fort
- After that visit the Jaswant Thada, a cenotaph built by Maharaja Sardar
Singh of Jodhpur State in 1899 in memory of his father.
- Visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum: A marvel built by Maharaja
Umaid Singh of Rathore Dynasty.
- Spend the evening by visiting the markets of Jodhpur.
- After dinner, start to Bikaner.
- Overnight Journey.
DAY 12 : Desert Camping At Bikaner
- Upon reaching Bikaner, visit the magnificent construction of the fort with
art carving and wall art.
- After lunch, visit National Research centre on camel and know about
different breeds and behaviour of camel. Do visit camel milk parlor as
many camel milk products are available.
- Proceed to the stay at desert camp
DAY 13 : Bikaner Mandawa
- After breakfast, visit the Prachina museum that traces Bikaner’s cultural
history with exhibits ranging from art to royal fashions and armor.
- After that you can visit Bhandasar, the 15th century temple known for
ornate architecture, stone carvings and wall paintings.
- Start for Mandawa before evening ,Overnight stay at Mandawa.
DAY 14 : Mandawa - Delhi
- Enjoy the rustic countryside as you drive to Delhi from Mandawa
DAY 15 : Delhi Local
Pickup from Aiport/Railway station. Check-in at the hotel and refresh.
- Explore the sites of Rajpath. Rashtrapati Bhavan structure is built over
330 acres which is the official residence of First Citizen of India- the
- Proceed to visit India Gate, which is the 42-metre-high monument
erected as a memorial in honour of the Indian and British soldiers
martyred at the North-West Frontier during World War I and Afghan Wars
- Visit Jantar Mantar,which is one of the five astronomical observatories in
India built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II of Jaipur.
- Visit popular Birla Mandir/ Laxmi Narayan temple built by the Birla family.
- Start to Qutub Minar after breakfast at hotel.It is the highest tower in India
and is an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit Connaught Place to do some shopping. Have lunch at one of the
finest restaurants there.
- Visit Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India and one of the last
monuments built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
- Next,visit the spectacular Mughal Architecture in Delhi- The Red Fort.
Explore the fort completely and attend the “Sound and Light Show” held
every evening here.
• No refund if canceled within 10 days of the commencement of the journey (day of journey excluded).
* Airfare * Any Private Expenses * Entry Fees are not included
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.