Rishikesh: Spirituality, Camping and Whitewater Rafting
• Whitewater River Rafting
• Feel the pulse of spirituality in Rishikesh
• Visit the Beatles Ashram, where the famous rock band of the 1960s spent some months meditating.
• Experience the famous "aarti" or worshipping of the river Ganges at Haridwar (30 km from Rishikesh) in the evening
• 3 Star Accommodation
• Guide in English/French/Spanish/Italian/Japanese/Chinese/German
What's Included?• Car for 12 hours
• Pick up and drop from Airport/Any point in Delhi
• All parking and toll taxes
• English/French/Spanish/Italian/Chinese/Japanese guide
• All Tax
Destination CoveredRishikesh, Haridwar and Laxman Jhula
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Pick from Delhi very early in the morning. Drive to Haridwar (235 KM/5 hours)
When you arrive, walk down the Laxman Jhula Bridge of Rishikesh, which is a scenic bridge built on the river Ganges, on the backdrop of the majestic Himalayas
Stay in a 3 Star accommodation.
Experience Whitewater River Rafting in the most scenic backdrop of the Himalayas.
The total duration of the rafting is around 5 hours/half day of a distance of 26 km.
Post lunch, you can go to the other side of the river and walk through the colourful market.
Visit the Beatles Ashram, where the famous rock band of the 1960s spent some months meditating. Feel the serenity of the place beside the river.
Experience the famous "aarti" or worshipping of the river Ganges at Haridwar (30 km from Rishikesh) in the evening
Leave for Delhi
• All Entry fees
• Anything not mentioned in inclusion
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.