Free Walking Tour - Old Madrid
You will also get to see Madrid’s oldest standing buildings, but not only that; you can explore the most historically important landmarks of the city, with over 400 years of history. A not to be missed experience for any curious tourist; where you’ll be able to capture the beauty of Madrid through a lens or in your memory.
A unique tour which highlights buildings such as ‘La casa de los Lujanes’(1471) the city’s oldest building, along with ‘La casa de Cisneros’ (1537) and ‘La casa de Don Alvaro Lujan’ (1561), all located in Plaza de la Villa.
This tour also gives you the added bonus of being able to meet and socialise with people from all over the world, and who doesn’t want the chance to have friends all over the world?
What's Included?Tour guide around centro of Madrid (Old Madrid).
A expert guide.
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Solo travellers
• Plaza Mayor: House of the baker, house of the butcher, Felipe III
• Puerta del Sol: El oso y el Madroño, Kilometer 0, Carlos III
• Royal palace
• Church of Carmen
• Plaza oriente: Felipe IV
• The attack on Alfonso XIII
• The oldest restaurant in the world
• The oldest pharmacy in Madrid: Pasadizos Secretos
• Plaza de la Villa: House and turret of the Lujanes, The house of Cisneros, House of la Villa, Don Alvaro de Bazan.
• The Robin Hood of Madrid
• San Miguel Market: The origin of tapas
• The bridge of suicides
• Almudena Cathedral
• Moorish ruins
• Royal Theatre: Isabel II
Meeting point: Plaza de Callao (Off Gran Via)
Day: Every day
Time: 11am and 3pm
Duration: 2hrs Approx.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.