Uganda is a land of contrasts; tangled jungle, snow-capped legendary “mountain of the moon”, roaring rapids, vast sparkling lakes, terraced hillsides, grassy plains, arid savanna, deep forest… and breathtaking beauty everywhere you look. In a matter of days you can see some of the world’s rarest creatures: go tracking in the forest to see Gorillas and Chimps, search the marshlands for the elusive Shoebill, wander the forest floor following the trail of Forest Elephants
• All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary.
• All ground transportation in a comfortable 4×4 vehicle.
• Park entrance fees.
• Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
• Water while on safari.
• All launch/boat trips.
• All airport pick-ups and drops.
• All activities as stipulated in the itinerary.
• And all government taxes/levies.
Destination CoveredQueen Elizabeth National Park
, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers