Uganda is a land of contrasts. Uganda is alive with these contrasts the massive lumbering yet silent elephant, disappearing like a vapor behind the trees, the chimpanzees crashing about the forest canopy, the lugubrious gorilla, chewing thoughtfully, in the bamboo thicket. There is the Nile, twisting its way north like a shimmering ribbon, through arid semi desert scattered about with rocky kopjes, Snowcapped peaks, tropical, sandy, freshwater beaches and smiling faces everywhere.
• Gorilla Permit
• All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary
• All ground transportation in a comfortable 4×4 vehicle
• Park entrance fees
• Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide
• Water while on safari
• All boat trips
• All airport pick-ups and drops
• All activities at stipulated in the itinerary
• And all government taxes/levies.
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Solo travellers