Gilgit, Hunza & Naltar Valleys Tour
Validity: Dec 15, 2015
Tour Duration : 10 day(s)
Group Size: Minimum 02 people
Specialty Categories: Honeymoon
Season: Round the year
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Cost: 680 US Dollars
Maximum Per Person Cost: 905 US Dollars
What's Included?1. Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing
2. Ground transport from/to. Islamabad by private car including the cost of driver & fuel (Toyota XLi model 2013/2014)
* Ground Transport.
* Pick & drop from / to. Islamabad Airport or Rawalpindi Railway Station.
* Transfers: Islamabad-Gilgit/Hunza-Islamabad (SIC)
* Tours by 4x4 Jeep at Hunza & Gilgit with drivel & fuel as per package plan only for Baltit Fort & Altit
* Forts, Altit Village, Dhukar Valley Sunset View Point.
* Hotel Accommodation on twin/triple sharing.
* Daily Continental Breakfast during hotel stays only.
* Complete sightseeing Gilgit & Hunza Valleys.
* Jeep Safar to Attabad Lake or Hoper Glasier (either one).
Destination CoveredChilas, Islamabad, Gilgit, Karimabad and Besham
Best SuitedFamilies, Honeymoon, Luxury
2. 01-Night in Chilas
3. 02-nights in Gilgit Valley
4. 03-nightst in Karimabad (Hunza Valley)
5. 01-night in Besham
6. 01-Night in Islamabad (DOWN)
> All rates are subject to 10% service charges and availability.
> The above rates are subject to change without any prior notice due to your flight/traveling plan.
> No booking has been made as yet and room/s and are strictly subject to availability at the time of firm booking.
> Up-on children under 10-years age, 75% charges apply.
> Infants under 2 yrs age – Stay FREE
> Full payment at the time of firm booking.
> Above rates are valid up-to Dec 15, 2015.
Not included in package cost:
> Fares: By Air / Train (Khi~Isb/Rwp~Khi) (isb-Gilgit-Isb)
>Meals: Lunch & Dinner
>Cable car / Chair Lift Tickets / Entry tickets / Charged Car Parking
>Any other services not mentioned above in “Package includes” column.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.