One Night Desert Tour Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
What's Included?• Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser + fuel
• English speaking driver during the tour
• Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
• Ensuite rooms with A/C in typical hotels, Kasbahs & Riads with dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians or Special Diat are welcome)
• Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac with guide (Private tents)
• Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
Destination CoveredMarrakech, Tizi n'Tichka, Zagora and Ouarzazate
Start our Marrakech to Zagora desert tour, acrossing the High Atlas mountains via the Tizi n’Tichka (2260m), to reach the ait benhaddou village, the fortified Ksar with its beautiful Kasbahs. We will visit it and having our lunch in one of local restaurant. Afterwards, we will head to Draa Valley acrossing the second pass which is Tizi N’Tnifift at 1710m and , the former route of caravans for Sahara traders coming from “Tombouktou”. We will have the opportunity to explore the biggest palm grove on our way to Zagora. There we will take a Camel Trek, ride the camels at the sunset and get to our camp located in a Oasis.
Day 2: Zagora to Marrakech
Awake early to see the sunrise over the dunes, followed by a typical breakfast in the bivouac of Zagora. Then ride back the camels to meet your driver to drive back to Marrakech. We will have free time in Ouarzazate for lunch in a local restaurant and to visit the famous Kasbah of Taourirt. In the afternoon, we will drive back to Marrakech via the Atlas Mountain
• Entry Fees for Monuments
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.