Sacred Frozen Lake
What's Included?• Private transportation for arrival, departure and sightseeing.
• An experienced private guides/trip leader during trekking and tour
• 3 star hotel accommodation (twin Sharing) in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Accommodation in the best available teahouse, guesthouse or resort during trekking.
• All the meal (B,L & D) and hot beverages (Tea/Coffee) during trekking.
• A trekking/tour map.
• All the heritage entrance fees as designated in the itinerary.
• All the trekking permit and necessary permit procedure.
• Trekking gears on loan: Duffel bag, Dawn jacket, water purifier, rain poncho, trekking pole, sleeping bag, crampon and gaiters.
• Private car for all the day drive as included in the itinerary.
• Wages for guide/trip leader, porters and drivers.
• All the field staff insurance fee.
• All the Nepal Trek Ways administrative expenses and applicable government tax.
• First Aid medical kit. (Our guide/trip leaders are intensive first aid trainded by certified doctors)
Destination CoveredKathmandu Valley, Syabrubesi and Gosaikunda
Today is your arrival day. We welcome you upon your arrival at Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer you to Hotel in Kathmandu. After check in, meet your trip leader for the necessary formalities on your tour and trek program ahead. Depending upon your arrival time you may spend free time visiting nearby historic/Countryside areas or resting.
Day 2: Drive to Dhunche
Your adventure begins today. A private car is ready for you to transfer to Dhunce. It takes 7 hours. The road winds up and down taking you through several villages, small markets and interesting landscape with terraced field. We stay in Dhunche Hotel today.
Day 3: Trek to Chalangpati/ Lauribinayak via Chandan Bari
Now is the time to buckle up to penetrate a serene wood and then ascend up continuously. The trail goes through small villages and teahouses on the way. There is also a yak Cheese factory near by Chandan Bari ( a forest Sandal wood). Further we follow the trail till we arrive Lauri Binayak. We stay tonight in Lauribinayak Tea House.
Day 4: Trek to Gosaikunda Lake and back to Lauribinayak/Buddha Mandir
Today’s trail can be a bit demanding as it ascends up steeply. Then, upon arrival to Buddha temple, the trail gets easier. Walk ahead to spot Bhairava Kunda (lake) just Beneath the Gosaikundha Lake (4300m). Depending on the situation, we can spend our night right here in the teahouse built on the bank of Gosaikunda Lake our trace the trail back to Lauribinayak. The trail downhill should be easy and faster.
Day 5: Trek to Dhunche
After breakfast, collect your luggages to head towards Dhunche. We spend night in Dhunche hotel.
Day 6: Drive to Kathmandu
It is finally time to stretch up your leg as we drive back to Kathmandu. Hop into your private car and lean back. We drive to Kathmandu in 7 hours. Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel
Day 7: Departure
Today, we pick you up from your hotel. We hope that you like Nepalese hospitality and recommend to your friends and family. We look forward to welcoming you back for similar stunning Nepal Holiday Activities in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
2. Final payment to be paid after arrival in Nepal at office.
3. Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date of trip.
4. Group leaders travel free for groups of minimum 15 paying or more i.e. the 16 people will be free. But we will provide 50% discount for a group of minimum 10 paying i.e. the 11 people will get 50% discount. (Flights, Government fees, permits, entrance fee etc. not included).
5. Payment accepted by credit card (4% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee), cash, bank draft, or bank account wire
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.