Annapurna Region Trekking
What's Included?• Private transportation for arrival, departure and sightseeing.
• An experienced private guides/trip leader during trekking and tour
• 3 star hotel accommodation (twin Sharing) in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Accommodation in the best available teahouse, guesthouse or resort during trekking.
• All the meal (B,L & D) and hot beverages (Tea/Coffee) during trekking.
• A trekking/tour map.
• All the heritage entrance fees as designated in the itinerary.
• All the trekking permit and necessary permit procedure.
• Trekking gears on loan: Duffel bag, Dawn jacket, water purifier, rain poncho, trekking pole, sleeping bag, crampon and gaiters.
• Two way domestic flight (KTM_PKR_KTM)
• Private car for all the day drive as included in the itinerary.
• Wages for guide/trip leader, porters and drivers.
• All the field staff insurance fee.
• All the Nepal Trek Ways administrative expenses and applicable government tax.
• First Aid medical kit. (Our guide/trip leaders are intensive first aid trainded by certified doctors)
Destination CoveredPokhara, Ghorepani, Ghandruk and Kathmandu
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
This trek, in the Annapurna foothills, to the view point on Poon Hill offers all the best of trekking in Nepal. Enjoy trekking in the spectacular mountain scenery through charming villages inhabited by the Gurungs, Magars, dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurna with the picturesque peak of Machhapuchhare (Fish Tail Peak) dominating the skyline. At the climax of this trek you climb Poon Hill at dawn to enjoy one of the most spectacular mountain views on Earth. As the sun touches the snow-capped summits the Himalayan giants, Dhaulagiri (8167m) and Annapurna (8091m) along with a maze of other peaks, slowly begin to appear, like magic, before our eyes. It is indeed, a rewarding trek that can be enjoyed by every lover of nature and beautiful landscape.
1. 20% non-refundable deposit required for booking
2. Final payment to be paid after arrival in Nepal at office.
3. Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date of trip.
4. Group leaders travel free for groups of minimum 15 paying or more i.e. the 16 people will be free. But we will provide 50% discount for a group of minimum 10 paying i.e. the 11 people will get 50% discount. (Flights, Government fees, permits, entrance fee etc. not included).
5. Payment accepted by credit card (4% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee), cash, bank draft, or bank account wire
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.