Holiday Deal to Sri Lanka
What's Included?• Accommodation for 12 nights and 13 days as stated in the itinerary in standard rooms on double sharing basis. Alternate accommodation will be offered if there are no rooms available. If so, costs may be higher.
• Meals with breakfast only. Tour starts with the breakfast on the second day at Colombo Hotel and ends with the breakfast on the last day at Negombo Hotel.
• Passenger Vehicle Insurance.
• Arrival transfer and departure transfer to the hotel from and to the airport.
• Transport in Air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking licensed Chauffeur Guide with up to 06 pax. An English speaking National Guide will be provided for the groups of 07 pax or more as per the regulations.
• Entrance fee to the below sites:
• Gangaramaya Temple
• Colombo National Museum (A half part of the museum is closed for renovations / also closed on Sundays, poya days, mercantile holidays and public holidays)
• Gem Museum
• Rubber plantation
• Sinharaja Rain Forest
• Sankhapala Rajamaha Viharaya
• Udawalawe National Park
• Hike to Duwili Ella waterfall
• Kinchigune Nature Trail
• Canoeing in Samanala Wewa Reservoir
• Horton Plains National Park
• Nuwara Eliya city tour
• Temple of the Tooth
• Cultural Dance Performance
• Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
• Royal Botanical Garden
• Sigiriya Rock Fortress
• Hiriwadunna Village Tour
• Elephant Back Safari
• Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
• All currently applicable taxes and service charges.
Destination CoveredColombo, Sinharaja Forest Reserve, Haputale, Royal Palace of Kandy, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Sigiriya, Habarana, Polonnaruwa, Negombo, The Golden Temple of Dambulla, Dambulla, Kandy and Belihuloya
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
On Arrival at Colombo International airport you will be welcomed by our representative/Chauffer guide/National Guide. Upon completion of arrival formalities leave for your chosen hotel at Colombo.
Day 2: Colombo - Ratnapura
Breakfast. Proceed journey to Ratnapura.
Day 3: Ratnapura - Sinharaja - Ratnapura
A pre dawn start to reach Sinharaja with picnic breakfast.
Day 4: Ratnapura - Pallebedda - Udawalawe
Breakfast. Proceed to Udawalawe.
Day 5: Udawalawe - Belihul Oya - Haputale
After breakfast proceed journey to Belihul Oya to take park in a hiking tour to Duvili Ella.
Day 6: Haputale - Belihul Oya - Haputale
After breakfast proceed back to Belihul Oya to take part in a nature trail in Kinchigune.
Day 7: Haputale - Horton Plains - Nuwara Eliya
A pre dawn start to reach Horton Plains with picnic breakfast..
Day 8: Nuwara Eliya - Kandy
Breakfast. Enjoy hotel stay in the morning.
Day 9: Kandy - Pinnawala - Peradeniya - Sigiriya / Habarana
Breakfast. An excursion to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
Day 10: Sigiriya / Habarana - Polonnaruwa - Sigiriya / Habarana
Breakfast. Climb Sigiriya rock fortress in the morning.
Day 11: Sigiriya / Habarana - Hiriwadunna - Habarana - Sigiriya / Habarana
Proceed on a trekking tour to the village of Hiriwadunna with picnic breakfast.
Day 12: Sigiriya / Habarana - Dambulla - Negombo
Breakfast. Proceed journey to Negombo. En route visit Dambulla cave temple
Day 13: Negombo - Airport
After breakfast proceed to Airport.
• Hotel check in time: 14.00 hours and Hotel check out time: 11.00 hours.
• No Show’ will not be entitled to any refunds. Where refunds are applicable, it may take up to 06 weeks for payment from the time you made the request.
• There will be no refunds for sites not visited
• Acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ is a requirement of your booking. Submission of a booking is your acknowledgement that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these ‘Terms and Conditions’.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.