Ramayana Trail in Sri Lanka
In Sri Lanka People still remember the connection of Lanka to the great epic. An oath taken at the spot where Seetha Devi undertook 'Agni Pariksha' is still considered valid in village courts or grama sabhas. It is said the colour of the soil of the ancient battlefield is still red today, and is still surrounded by lighter colored earth. One of the airports of Ravana, torched by Hanuman when he came looking for Seetha Devi, still has a scorched-earth look.
A patch of darker soil surrounded by brown earth. Exotic alpine Himalayan species are found suddenly amidst tropical Sri Lankan vegetation, the legacy of Hanuman's heroic voyage carrying a mountain with life-restoring herbs.
The names of places are still unchanged. and are still well connected with the epic
What's Included?• Accommodation in 01 Double Rooms at the above mentioned Hotels or Similar
• Breakfast & Dinner in the hotels b/b basis
• Transport in an Air-Condition Car with English Speaking chauffeur
• Fuel for the Vehicle
• Value added tax
• Meeting and Assistance at the airport
Destination CoveredSri Lanka
• Price based on minimum 02 pax as mentioned, travelling together at all time
• All Hotels Check In time is 1400 hrs & Check Out time is 1200hrs (Early Check In / Late Check Out
is subject to availability & at the discretion of hotel)
• Room availability of above quoted hotels is strictly subject to change & will check availability &
confirm at the time of reporting as confirmed booking
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.