What's Included?• SIC return airport transfers in
a) Sydney airport-Sydney hotel,
b) Brisbane airport - Gold Coast hotel
c) Cairns airport-Cairns hotel
d) Melbourne airport-Melbourne hotel
• Return transfer Gold coast hotel-Warner bros Movie world
• Day Tours and activities as specified in the itinerary
• 9 nights accommodation as specified in the itinerary
• Meals as specified in the itinerary.
• Domestic flights as per below:
a) Sydney – Brisbane VA943 1pm-1.30pm
b) Brisbane-Cairns QF1750 4.20pm-6.45pm
c) Cairns-Melbourne JQ951 3.45pm-8.10pm
d) Domestic flights include 20 kg checked-in baggage allowance
Destination CoveredSydney, Gold Coast, Cairns and Melbourne
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Day 1: Sydney Arrival
Arrive Sydney. Transfer from Sydney Airport to Hotel. Hotel check-in. Spend time at your own leisure
16 Oct 18
Day 2: Tour Sydney (Breakfast)
Sydney city tour with Opera house. Hotel pick up at 8am. Tour concludes at Sydney opera house @2pm
Sydney - set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world’s most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways, gracious harbourside suburbs and friendly people epitomise the vibrance of this spectacular city.
• Spectacular Darling Harbour
• Sydney Entertainment Centre
• Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail
• Sydney Opera House
• The Rock's - Sydney's birthplace
• Conservatorium of Music
• Parliament House
• Hyde Park
• St James Cathedral
• St Marys Cathedral
• Art Gallery and the Domain
• Visit Mrs Macquaries Chair - superb views of the harbour and city skyline
• Royal Australian Naval Base at Garden Island
• Kings Cross - Sydney's 'hot spot'
• Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse
• Sydney Opera House :- Join a guided tour of Australia’s most famous building. The Essential Tour will introduce you to the innovation, creativity and controversy that forged this remarkable building.
17 Oct 2018
Day 3: Gold Coast Arrival (Breakfast)
Transfer from Hotel to Sydney Airport for Gold Coast Departure. Fly Sydney to Brisbane Airport. Arrive Brisbane Airport. SIC transfer from Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast hotel. Hotel Check-in.
18 Oct 2018
Day 4: Gold Coast Theme park (Breakfast)
Gold Coast visit Warner bros Movie World and get lost in a world where movies come to life and everyone’s a star. Meet your favourite stars and super heroes, experience the adrenaline pumping thrill rides and watch an array of spectacular shows.
19 Oct 2018
Day 5: Cairns Arrival (Breakfast)
Transfer from Hotel to Brisbane Airport for Cairns Departure. Fly Brisbane to Cairns Airport. Arrive Cairns Airport. Transfer from Cairns Airport to Cairns hotel. Hotel Check-in.
20 Oct 2018
Day 6: Green island (Breakfast)
11am green island full day tour with hotel pick up and drop-off
4 hours to explore Green Island
FREE choice of snorkelling gear or glass bottom boat tour
White sandy beaches
Optional lunch & semi-sub upgrades available
21 Oct 2018
Day 7: Melbourne arrival (Breakfast)
Transfer from Hotel to Cairns Airport for Melbourne Departure. Fly Cairns to Melbourne. Arrive Melbourne Airport. Transfer from Melbourne Airport to Melbourne hotel. Hotel Check-in.
22 Oct 2018
Day 8: Great Ocean road tour (Breakfast, Lunch)
Hotel pick up and drop-off from selected hotels for Great Ocean Road tour. Set off on your own Great Ocean Road adventure and experience one of the world's most scenic coastal drives. See the towering 12 Apostles, get up close to native wildlife, and take in iconic surf breaks, pristine rainforest and misty waterfalls as you go.
Complimentary Restaurant Lunch
Admission to Port Campbell and Great Otway National Parks
View the spectacular Twelve Apostles
Visit Loch Ard Gorge
Walk down Gibson Steps to the beach
Pass through Port Campbell
23 Oct 2018
Day 9: Leisure time (Breakfast)
Spend time at your own leisure.
24 Oct 2018
Day 10: Depart Melbourne (Breakfast)
Transfer from Hotel to Melbourne Airport for overseas departure. Say Good Bye to Australia. See you again.
2. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until payment is complete and ticket/vouchers issued.
3. This is a quotation only. The price is valid at the time of quote generation.
4. No bookings have been held at this stage unless otherwise stated.
5. The hotel accommodation is based on twin sharing room in each hotel.
6. The prices for hotel accommodation and flights have been based on the dates as mentioned in the itinerary above. If the dates change, the pricing and availability may also change.
7. Check-in times for hotels is 2 pm. Supplement charges will be applicable for early check-ins. Check out timing is 10 am.
8. If Hotel accommodations are not available at the time of booking. Similar accommodation shall be booked.
9. Flights have not been booked at this stage. If mentioned flights are not available, then other available flights on the same day shall be booked.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.