Hornbill Festival 2018
What's Included?• Group Departure
• Vehicle inclusive all transfers and sightseeing
• Accommodation with breakfast
• Festival Entry
• Kaziranga National Park Entry
• Safaris in Kaziranga National Park
• Inclusive Tour Escort
Destination CoveredKaziranga National Park and Kohima
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Solo travellers
Day 2: Kaziranga National Park
Day 3: Kaziranga National Park - Kohima
Day 4: Kohima (Hornbill Festival)
Day 5: Kohima (Hornbill Festival)
Day 6: Kohima - Dimapur Airport
B. CANCELLATION: Will be charged on tour price as follows-
1) More than 45 days before arrival, cancellation charge 10%.
2) 45 - 30 days before arrival, cancellation charge 25%.
3) 29 - 15 days before arrival, cancellation charge 50%.
4) 14 - 10 days before arrival, cancellation charge 75%.
5) Less than 10 days before arrival, cancellation charge 100%
** Festival bookings has no refund/cancellation policy.
The deposit amount is non refundable in case of itineraries/tour with festivals. On the remaining amount, cancellation will be charged as mentioned above
2. FLIGHTS We will require full payment against air/train fare in order to issue flight/train tickets. Although we will try to refund the airfare less any penalties levied by the airlines and our service charges. EVENTOURS TRAVELS LLP cannot assume any responsibility for flight delays, cancellations or missed connections and is not liable for any expenses or consequences resulting there from, and such expenses shall be borne by the client. When you travel with an airline the Conditions of Carriage of that airline will apply. These conditions are the subject of International Agreements and may limit or exclude liability. Your travel agent or airline can advise you of these conditions.
3. RESTRICTED AREA PERMIT Government RAP fees will not be refundable under any circumstances once paid for.
4. TOUR ITINERARY While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of weather conditions and/or mechanical difficulties, time limit, weather, national holidays, political events, river conditions, and special events, all schedules and itineraries are subject to change without notice. We maintain the rights to alter the itinerary since tours are made in advance and unforeseen circumstances that mandate change may arise. Itinerary changes are made to improve your overall travel experience. We provide services of our in-house escorts, who are well accustomed and very well travelled in the region. They are aware of the local customs and well known to the local people. Thus, in case any of our Escorts/Tour Leaders are travelling with clients, their decision/opinion will be final.
5. PACKAGE PRICES: Package prices are based on ground costs, airfares and exchange rates. We try our best not to increase tour prices (in full or part), however sometimes increases are outside our control. We reserve the right to amend tour prices (or any part). Amendments may be necessitated for many reasons including, but not limited to, exchange rate fluctuations, increased fuel costs, airfares, airport charges etc. Any increase in tour prices must be paid prior to the departure date.
6. INSURANCE: Clients must be fully insured to cover the costs of medical emergencies / evacuation, expenses incurred by any amendment of tour itinerary (addition or reduction of number of days) necessitated by weather conditions, prevailing road conditions, political or bureaucratic situations, natural calamities, change in flight schedule, mechanical malfunction, or any such unanticipated events or any Acts of God.
7. The company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to passengers' property whilst travelling with us.
8. EVENTOURS TRAVELS LLP makes the safety of its clients its highest priority and continually monitor local conditions, and may modify or cancel a tour based on any information received which necessitates the same. Nevertheless there may be occasions when opinions vary over the safety of visiting the region, and we have therefore introduced the following conditions: The client warrants that at the time of booking, he is not travelling TO THE SPECIFIC AREA OF THE TOUR contrary to the advice of his own national Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Should that advice have subsequently changed to a definite recommendation against travelling for leisure purposes TO THE SPECIFIC AREA OF THE TOUR, and should the altered advice still be current 10 days or less before departure, then we will credit all moneys paid towards a subsequent booking to be taken within 24 months of the initial departure date. Where the client has initially booked contrary to the recommendations of his own government and subsequently decided to cancel, our normal cancellation conditions will apply. We at EVENTOURS TRAVELS LLP, make travel arrangements with airlines, hotels and other independent parties to provide our guests the travel services they require. We do not own or operate any of the accommodation, transport or other facilities used in connection with our tours. We therefore cannot accept liability for negligence of the staff of these organizations. These parties are independent suppliers over whom we have no direct control. We are not liable in the event of any failure by any person or company to render any transportation, accommodation or other travel service to be provided on the journeys, or for expenses incurred due to delays caused by weather, strikes, war, civil disturbances, natural disasters, flight delays, government actions, mechanical failures or any acts of God.
9. THIS AGREEMENT AND EACH Terms of Service SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUCTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF INDIA WITHOUT REFERENCE TO CONFLICT OF LAWS PRINCIPLES AND DISPUTES ARISING IN RELATION HERETO SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF GUWAHATI, ASSAM, INDIA.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.