2 Day Sossusvlei Safari Tour Namibia - Camping
What's Included?• Vehicle /Fuel
• Airport transfers
• Qualified professional Driver guide
• Accommodation & Meals for the clients (as per itinerary)
• Park entrance fees as per itinerary Activities as indicated in the itinerary
• Passenger Liability 15% VAT 2% Tourism Levy.
Destination CoveredWindhoek and Sossusvlei
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
Collection time is between 08:00 and 08:30 from anywhere within Windhoek. Windhoek is surrounded by mountains and we pass first over the Eros Mountains and then over the Khomas Hochland Range. As we come through the mountains we drop down from the central Namibian plateau to grassy desert savannah.
Once clients have arrive at there campsite they set up camp with the help of the tour guide.
Sesriem canyon drive
Client overnight at Sesriem campsite.
Day 2 - Clients wake up early morning and they can do the dune drive visit the elim dune
After that activity clients are transferred back to Windhoek.
• All expenses of personal nature Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
• All meals not mentioned
• Drinks at lodges and on the road
• All optional excursions and activities.
1. A 40% deposit of the full amount due is required to confirm any reservation and is to be done by the agent or client by fax or e-mail.
2. The Company must receive the balance of the contract price no later than 60 Days prior to departure.
3. If the Company does not receive the full contract price 45 days before the departure date, the Company may cancel the reservation and retain whatever deposit or other funds it has already received from the client or his agent.
4. The payment can be done via Bank Transfer or Paypal into Enrico’s Tours and Safaris
5. Differences due to currency fluctuations will not be accepted by Enrico’s Tours & Safaris
6. Namibian Dollar is not an international trading currency and will encounter larger handling fees due to conversions
7. Any cancellation of a confirmed booking must be done in writing (email) to the Company.
8. If the booking is cancelled, the following fees apply relative to the amount of notice given:
• 60 Days before tour 80% refundable of amount paid
• 45 days before: 50% of invoiced amount refunded
• 15 or less days: No refund
9. If a booking is changed to an earlier date than originally reserved, the Company will endeavour to change it. But if changed to a further date there will be a charge of 5% on invoice value.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.