10 Days Namibian Family Adventure Safari (Accommodated )
1x Qualified professional driver/guide
Mineral water for clients
Accommodation, Breakfast and Dinner guests as per itinerary
Accommodation and meals for the driver/guide
Park entry fees as per itinerary
Destination CoveredSossusvlei, Dune 45, Windhoek, Swakopmund and Etosha National Park
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
Clients depart from Windhoek and they drive to sossusvlie to sesriem lodge for the night.Once clients have arrived at the lodge they can go for a dune drive around the lodge. Clients can also go for a sesriem canyon excursion.
Clients depart to Swakopmund and they overnight at pros hotel in Swakopmund. Once clients have arrived at the hotel they can go do the quid biking activity with desert explores.Other optional activities such as kayaking,sandwich habour,sand boarding and skydiving.
Clients depart to madisa lodge from Swakopmund. Once clients have arrived at the lodge they can do alot of activities that are offered by the lodge.Clients can go for an elephant tracking excursion or guided village walk with guide ,sun downer and scenic drive.
Clients depart to etosha national park where clients get to overnight at okaukuejo resort.Once clients have arrived at the lodge the can go for an evening game drive. Clients can also visit the waterholes and etosha pans.
Clients depart to Namutoni lodge on their way from Etosha and they can enjoy more game drive around the national park.
Clients depart to waterberg from Etosha national park.
The are alot of activities that the lodge can offer to the clients during their stay,such as Bush walk,Visit the different etnics groups.
Clients depart back to windhoek or airport
2. The Company must receive the balance of the contract price no later than 60 Days prior to departure.
3. If the Company does not receive the full contract price 45 days before the departure date, the Company may cancel the reservation and retain whatever deposit or other funds it has already received from the client or his agent.
4. The payment can be done via Bank Transfer or Paypal into Enrico’s Tours and Safaris
5. Differences due to currency fluctuations will not be accepted by Enrico’s Tours & Safaris
6. Namibian Dollar is not an international trading currency and will encounter larger handling fees due to conversions
7. Any cancellation of a confirmed booking must be done in writing (email) to the Company.
8. If the booking is cancelled, the following fees apply relative to the amount of notice given:
• 60 Days before tour 80% refundable of amount paid
• 45 days before: 50% of invoiced amount refunded
• 15 or less days: No refund
9. If a booking is changed to an earlier date than originally reserved, the Company will endeavour to change it. But if changed to a further date there will be a charge of 5% on invoice value.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.