Mombacho Rainforest Secrets
The Mombacho Natural Reserve is one of the two remaining humid cloud forests in the Pacific region of Nicaragua. The reserve is home to the 1,345 meter dormant Mombacho volcano. Upon entering the reserve, visitors are driven up a steep 4 kilometer road to the biological station near the summit. If you love lush greenery and biodiversity, this place is definitely for you. The park has many trails and sight-seeing spots, which on a clear day; provide a spectacular view of nearby Granada, an archipelago of islands known as Las Isletas and Lake Nicaragua.
What's Included?• Round trip transport to Mombacho
• 1 Bottle of water
• Bilingual guide
• Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks
• Entrance Fee to the Natural Reserve
• “El crater” trail hiking 30 min
• Zip Line at Mombacho Volcano
• 1 Bottle of water pp
• Restrictions apply
Destination CoveredManagua and Granada
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
10:30am - Arrival at Mombacho Volcano Natural Reserve
10:40am - Aboard the truck until the top
11:15am - Hiking arround the El Crater trail
12:00pm - Lunch at Natural Reserve
01:00pm - Free time to explore by your own
02:30pm - Transferred to Canopy Zip Line
04:30pm - Transferred back to Managua
05:30pm - Arriving to your hostal/hotel
• Cancellations received between 7 and 10 days before the start of the trip will incur a charge of 40% of the total value of the program for administrative expenses.
• Cancellations received between 4 and 6 days before the start of the trip will have a 55% charge on the total value of the program or the deposit or advance payment that has previously been received from the agency or client will be withheld.
• Cancellations received 2 days before the trip and no show (NO SHOW) at the beginning of the services, will have a charge of 100% on the total value of the program.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.