The Best Tour of India with Two Festivals
What's Included?• Daily breakfast at all the hotels (23 Breakfasts)
• Lunch every day except at on arrival and departure days - (22 Lunches).
• 6 Dinners
• An Easy Tours Exclusive: Dinner and cooking lesson at a famous Keralan chef’s home
• An Easy Tours Exclusive: Both Sunrise and Sunset boat cruises on the Ganga
• An Easy Tours Exclusive: Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal
• An Easy Tours Exclusive: Guided visit to the National Museum in Delhi
• An Easy Tours Exclusive: Personal Elephant ride (per couple) at the Palace in Jaipur
• An Easy Tours Exclusive: Dedicated Events at Pushkar
• An Easy Tours Exclusive: Camelback or Camel cart safari at Pushkar (your choice)
• An Easy Tours Exclusive: Cherai Island visit in Cochin
• Rickshaw Ride through Delhi’s Chandni Chowk
• Walk through the ancient Spice and Street Food Market in Delhi’s Chandni Chowk
• Tuk Tuk ride through the streets of Udaipur
• Boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
• Kathakali Dance performance in Cochin
• Applicable monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
• All other meals as specified
• Hotel check-in is at 2 pm and checkout is at noon for almost all the hotels
• All transfers and sightseeing by Mini Coach or personal Crossover
• Availability of an Easy Tours Travel Facilitator at all destinations
• Services of an accompanying Easy Tours Tour Director
• Easy Tours Facilitator for assistance on initial arrival and final departure
• All safari related costs at Ranthambore, including park entry, naturalists, vehicle fees etc.
• Bottled water during sightseeing/excursions and other drives
• All currently applicable taxes.
Destination CoveredDelhi NCR, Agra, Ranthambhore National Park, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Ranakpur, Udaipur, Varanasi, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Kochi and Kerala Backwaters
Best SuitedFamilies, Groups, Luxury
• International Travel
• Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc.
• Meals other than those specified above
• Travel insurance, visa etc.
• Camera fees - still and video
Terms and Conditions for Tours - https://www.easytoursofindia.com/terms.htm
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.