Secret Streams Trek
Difficulty level: These treks involve walking uphill but it can be done by anyone who thinks of going for a trek.
Our expertise come in picture at this spot as we will take you to a secret 'Jumpstart' spot with a stream flowing past and without the regular crowd and more privacy – there has never been a time when there have been other people in this part of the stream.
Here's a video link to this experience - https://goo.gl/aZeQD4
What's Included?• Travel from Mumbai to Tungareshwar and back would be by private bus.
• First Aid & Rescue.
Best SuitedBudget, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Solo travellers
The bus will pick people up at the following points -
06:30 am - Plaza Cinema, Dadar
06:45 am - Magistrate Court, Bandra, Western Express Highway
06:50 am - Vakola Signal, Santacruz, , Western Express Highway
07:00 am - Sai Service, Andheri, Western Express Highway
07:10 am - Opp. Oberoi Mall, Goregaon, , Western Express Highway
07:25 am - Sai Dham, Kandivali, Western Express Highway
07:30 am - Someshwar Temple, Borivali National Park, Western Express Highway
07:40 am - Dahisar Check Naka Police Beat, Western Express Highway
07:50 am - Kashi Mira Signal, , Western Express Highway
08:10 am - Fountain Hotel, Ghodbunder Road, Mumbai Ahmedabad Highway
08:30 am - Vasai Phata, , Mumbai Ahmedabad Highway
For pick-up points beyond this, please contact one of us and we can decide on the best suitable location.
PLEASE BE ON TIME AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT ON THE HIGHWAY.
After a round of introductions, we will begin the trek through streams to the Shiv Temple. This would take about 1 hour to reach. You can have snacks here after which we will start for the secret location. It is about 2 hours away.
At the destination you will have ample of time to bath in the water, click pictures, sing songs, make merry and have Lunch. We will then leave the site at around 1430hrs (02:30 pm) and walk back to have Lunch and then further to the bus. We should be back within the city limits by 1730hrs (05:30 pm).
IMPORTANT: Please note that we will be getting drenched throughout the day. Please make sure that your footwear will be able to sustain the elements. Wearing quick drying clothes would be a good idea.
1. Travel from Mumbai to Tungareshwar and back would be by private bus.
2. The above costs include Lunch Only.
3. No alcohol will be provided at any point.
4. Participants under the age of 18 years will be required to get written consent from their parents / guardians. (Consent form will be mailed on request)
5. Patrons are requested to kindly cross check with us, claims made by external publications; as Jumpstart and its representatives do not have control over additions/alterations/contradictions published in any news articles or listings carried by the media.
6. Railways, Forts, Temples, Dargahs, Caves, Forests have rules and regulations in addition to the laws of the land. Familiarizing oneself with the same will safeguard the participant from committing any violations. In any case, Jumpstart and it's representatives shall not bear any liability towards the actions of the individuals and thereby their consequences, whatsoever.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.