Everest Base Camp 11 Days Trekking
What's Included?• Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking
• Experience, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
• Porters : 2 Member one porter
• Domestic Airfare/ Ktm-Luckla-Ktm. Airport Tax
• All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking.
• Every meals cup of tea or coffee
• All Trekking permits and Necessary documents
• Sleeping bag, Down Jacket( If Necessary) by company
• Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
• First Aid Kit and Special Care
• Rescue arrangements for our clients
• All Govt. and Local Taxes
• Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited Treks.
• Package Start and End from Lukla
Destination CoveredPhakding, Lukla, Tengboche, Namche Bazaar, Dingboche, Gorak Shep, Everest Base Camp Kalapathar Trek and Kala Patthar
Best SuitedBudget, Families, Groups, Luxury
Day 02: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m): 5 - 6 hours
Day 03: Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar: (3,440m)
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m): 5- 6 hours
Day 05: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m): 5 - 6 hours
Day 06: Dingboche: Acclimatization. O/N Lodge
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m): 2 - 4 hours
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m), visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m): 6-7 hours
Day 09: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m) to Pheriche (4,288m): 7-8 hours
Day 10: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m): 7 hours
Day 11: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m): 6 - 7 hours.
• International airfares
• Travel/trekking insurance
• Kathmandu sightseeing Entrance fees
• Nepal entry visa fees.
• Khumbu Tax Worth 20$
• Mountain rescue charges or insurance
• Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks
• Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
• Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
• Tips, Hot Showers
• Which is not mentions in Cost Included Section.
• Domestic flight ticket between Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu
Clients have to go through various procedures with Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd in order to book the trips. Please note that the term “Trip” in the website refers to all the itineraries designed for various trips and adventures including trekking, tours, sightseeing, hikes, and expeditions.
To book a trip with Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions Pvt. Ltd, you will have to fill up the Booking Application Form and send it to us. Furthermore, to confirm your booking, 20% of the total trip cost must be paid prior the trip as a deposit and that amount will be non-refundable. However, there’s an exception for trips to Tibet and Bhutan, for which you will have to pay 50% of the total cost in advance. You will have to pay the rest of the 80% (50% for Bhutan and Tibet’s trip) balance due on arrival in Kathmandu before we start the trip. The remaining documents will be provided to you after completion of the whole procedures after the company has received the total cost for the trip.
Contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.